• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I find it scary that people think the TSA is doing anything useful. According to the article, the TSA claims it knew about the gun but let her grab her bag, let her board the plane, and let the plane begin taxiing to the runway before it occurred to them to yell "Hey, stop!", 100 minutes later.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I find it scary that people think the TSA is doing anything useful. According to the article, the TSA claims it knew about the gun but let her grab her bag, let her board the plane, and let the plane begin taxiing to the runway before it occurred to them to yell "Hey, stop!", 100 minutes later.

Hey now...where would we be without the groping and molestations that the TSA is providing for us?

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    what i find scary is the heat the TSA took over the abuse they have been using on the elderly in the last couple of months.......... now they can say see a 65 year old lady is a danger........ ignore your liberty's go back to sleep and fear again.........now strip...

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Guess this was difficult to understand:

images

I'm soo happy I have people looking out for my safety!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm soo happy I have people looking out for my safety!

u need it otherwise u might fall and break your bones again. ;):D
    Now please Ms. Kitty don't fight the line, wait your turn like a good little kitty and you took can enter the "shower chamber" like all those in front of you.

-Jedi

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

"Ummm, 'cause well you know what happened? See 'cause we were gonna stop her and then...you wanna know what happened for reals? For reals and I'm not lying for reals I'm not, see what had happened was we KNEW she had the gun but then we didn't stop her 'cause we thought about the rules and stuff and we thought it was okay to let her get on the plane but we would stop the plane, 'cause we remember what you said about the rules and not letting people get on the plane, for reals we really did - are we in trouble?"

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN USA
    I remember a few years ago, I flew from Indy to TX with a knife and tools in a carry-on bad. It was a 1 day round trip for work. No one said a word. Last time I flew, I had to take off my belt, shoes, hat, coat, and completely empty my pockets. I for one am glad to have proof of how dangerous I have become.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    "Ummm, 'cause well you know what happened? See 'cause we were gonna stop her and then...you wanna know what happened for reals? For reals and I'm not lying for reals I'm not, see what had happened was we KNEW she had the gun but then we didn't stop her 'cause we thought about the rules and stuff and we thought it was okay to let her get on the plane but we would stop the plane, 'cause we remember what you said about the rules and not letting people get on the plane, for reals we really did - are we in trouble?"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKa9bXVinE[/ame]

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    According to the article, the TSA claims it knew about the gun but let her grab her bag, let her board the plane, and let the plane begin taxiing to the runway before it occurred to them to yell "Hey, stop!", 100 minutes later.

I find it scary that people think the TSA is doing anything useful.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

Other than expanding the reach of the statist pigs, these little "brown shirts" in blue do nothing useful.

WELL SAID. AMEN. REP. WILL BUY YOU A BEER IF WE MEET.

Thank God not everyone is a sheep.

Last edited:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Frankly, I could not possibly care less if people that carry firearms everywhere else do so on an airliner.

Gun free zones have been shown time and again to be dangerous, even deadly.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    lol ...i flew a lot with my M-4 for the service one time i flew into Ft. Lewis my weapon went to dallas ............. took 2 day to get it lol ......the TSA is a complete joke in all ways that matter

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    it must have been a shift change when that was going through the xray. There is no way in hell that the TSA would pass up the opportunity for gropping on an old person.

What a complete joke. So this now begs the question how many guns are they NOT catching and end up on the plane for the duration of the flight?
    I personally think they should give everyone on the plane a gun, then no one would want to shoot anyone else on the plane for fear of being shot themselves.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    You are all wrong. Wron'g I'm telling you! You see, there aren't enough TSA officials to work security at each airport. Since they have done such a great job at preventing anything serious from happening over the last 11 years, they have been granted premission to patrol our streets. There are more interstates than airports, so airport security has thinned out substantially. They've tried to hire more people but there just aren't enough pedophiles to go around!

However, don't fret. Soon a bill will be passed allowing them to hire felons out on work release. Soon, we will all be touched in our baby makin bits!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    And to think that just yesterday while going through the screen at Newark, the TSA agent asked me to take my boarding pass out of my front shirt pocket because "I said take everything out of your pockets, sir."

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    You are all wrong. Wron'g I'm telling you! You see, there aren't enough TSA officials to work security at each airport. Since they have done such a great job at preventing anything serious from happening over the last 11 years, they have been granted premission to patrol our streets. There are more interstates than airports, so airport security has thinned out substantially. They've tried to hire more people but there just aren't enough pedophiles to go around!

However, don't fret. Soon a bill will be passed allowing them to hire felons out on work release. Soon, we will all be touched in our baby makin bits!

Right from the DHS playbook.... except they don't have it printed in purple.

Top Bottom