• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I thought it commical that when I had checked all my bags and had no carry on I was randomly selected for the extra pat down and the wand. As this was happening I watched some guy go through no problems with a back pack a laptop bag and a shopping bag...I think they where just profiling my NRA shirt I had on.lol

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Someone came up to my cousin in his army uniform on a flight home, asked for his military ID and then handed him a .45 and called him an air marshall for the flight. No training, no weapon instruction, no nothing. THAT is rather scary.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Someone came up to my cousin in his army uniform on a flight home, asked for his military ID and then handed him a .45 and called him an air marshall for the flight. No training, no weapon instruction, no nothing. THAT is rather scary.

Call me scep-ta-bull.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I thought it commical that when I had checked all my bags and had no carry on I was randomly selected for the extra pat down and the wand. As this was happening I watched some guy go through no problems with a back pack a laptop bag and a shopping bag...I think they where just profiling my NRA shirt I had on.lol

Um, I thought random checks, were, well... random.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    I find it scary that people think the TSA is doing anything useful. According to the article, the TSA claims it knew about the gun but let her grab her bag, let her board the plane, and let the plane begin taxiing to the runway before it occurred to them to yell "Hey, stop!", 100 minutes later.

But...but...they have BADGES! They are officers.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    She made it on the plane with a firearm.Any bets she did not have a bottle of water or shoes lol?

I know nothing to joke about it is totally out of hand.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN

Was this a military charter? I don't believe it if it was a regular commercial flight.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010

TSA backscaling huh? They should change the uniforms to clownsuits, and all 5 of them who aren't overweight should be forced to wear fatsuits to blend in. Then again, no matter how you dress a turd, it's still a turd

edit: and btw, I wish Congress and the President would flush that turd down the toilet because it is stinking up the entire country.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom