Woman caught on tape stealing an 8-year olds' Christmas present!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    The WRTV report was horrible. They asked if he would feel responsible if something happened to her.
    How is that any different than the reports they do on people? Do they feel responsible if something happens to someone they've reported on?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    From the news website article.
    Cox said he bought a new toy gun for his son, even though an offer was made to give the original back. He said he wants an apology from Ward.

When asked if he would feel badly if something happened to Ward as a result of the video, Cox said, "The actions of strangers are exactly that."

Hum.. sure and offer was made to return the toy gun but last we knew it had NOT been honored. That article makes it sound like Cox did not accept the offer. :rolleyes:

"The actions of strangers are exactly that." Hu? Confused and I'm sure it was taken out of contents? :dunno:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Yeah, the press did not tell the WHOLE story......

I was afraid this would happen....There is NO stopping this story now for sure...

Still, I wish all the facts would have been presented.

She was given the chance to make amends long before the video posted, the story she has now came ~24 hours AFTER the video was posted...

This is exactly how the press does things, gives you only some of the facts to mold it the way they want it. Sickening.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    The video says she's consulting with an attorney....

Word of advice. If she's doing so, I'd recommend you consider doing the same. I'm no lawyer, and can't imagine what she'd sue you for, but I'm sure there are attorneys out there that would find a way to sue a ham sandwich if there is one. Think it over.

Personally, I think that news piece was a bit slanted towards her...and the prosecuter is considering if you're legally liable? Sounds like BS...they did some creative video editing there to get you to sound like you were saying that you're not opposed to her getting hurt over this.

CapBuster49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    With some Freaks
    Pretty Epic thread! When you were talking about exposing her a few days ago who would of thought we would now be talking about a local news whore tv report... Let us know when your flying out to NYC to be on the Today show?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom