• ...and so much more!
  • sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    WOW .. still short volunteers?

Not necessarily, I'm just very anal when it comes to recruitment :D Rather have too many (hardly happens) than not enough (happens a lot).

To paraphrase Sheriff Ken, "You can never be too rich, too skinny, or have too many volunteers at the GSSF match*"

*or too much ammo in a gunfight.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Don't forget that if there are competitors that are wanting to shoot both Matches that weekend, the GSSF Match and the Indiana USPSA Section Championship and you preregister for the GSSF match you will receive a $10 discount on the entry to the Indiana Section
    Entry form and match information can be found on the website
    2010 Indiana Section Match

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me
    Jake Martens
    Indiana USPSA Section Coordinator
    jakemartens@comcast.net

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Well the springs from Glockmeister got here yesterday. Factory spring is 17 pounds, I installed a 15 on a stainless guide rod. If that still doesn't function I will try the 13. The gun comes very close to cycling with the 17 so I think the 15 will do the trick. Sadly it is raining on and off but if I don't try it today i will do so tomorrow at the INGO NWI Shoot.

compglock17.jpg

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Set-up begins Friday, June 26 around 1.30pm. We work until it is finished, then we fill out waivers for Glock, get shirts and hats and shoot the breeze for a while. And calibrate the plate racks :D

Saturday & Sunday start time for volunteers is 7.30am. Shooters start coming in about 8am.

GLOCK wants a cold range for this event, so, yes, we can open carry, just no mag and slide locked back. If that's a deal breaker, then I don't need you there to begin with.

Top Bottom