Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Could you define your definition of a "possible covid carrier" please?

My definition would be a non-symptomatic person, you know anyone not sick.

You must have something clearly defined and as narrowly tailored as possible to restrict liberty.
    I'm specifically talking about checking temperatures, covid along with other things could raise your temp. If you want to say anyone that is showing zero symptoms should have zero restrictions then I agree with you, but that was not the question posed by HoughMade.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm specifically talking about checking temperatures, covid along with other things could raise your temp. If you want to say anyone that is showing zero symptoms should have zero restrictions then I agree with you, but that was not the question posed by HoughMade.
    Our context was Israelis government circumventing the people's freedoms by cooperating with globalist corporations to keep, those who choose not to take the vaccine from most of society and its application here.

I don't like it when my temperature is taken by a business but that is not on the same plane with them requiring a chemical be injected into a persons body to participate in air flight, concerts, etc.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Our context was Israelis government circumventing the people's freedoms by cooperating with globalist corporations to keep, those who choose not to take the vaccine from most of society and its application here.
    So that's what you get from that article. OK.

What I got from that is that there are certain places (not all) a person can go freely if fully vaccinated those who are not have to be tested. I guess I missed it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Getting my second vaccine injection next week. Feedback from coworkers is that, this is the one that knocks a person down for a few days.
    In my family 5 of us have had both shots. 3 of us got Moderna jabs. 2 got Pfizer.

All 5 had some shoulder pain after the 1st injection.

Only 1 of the 5 had "fatigue" (or any other reaction) after the 2nd shot. And that was the Pfizer vaccine. Nobody I know who got the Moderna had that, but then again I know less than 10 people who got the Moderna.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Where would this stop? It is arguable the regular flu kills as many. Is this the new protocol for it? What about other diseases?
    Screenings are not a new protocol, the screenings I'm talking about were in use before Covid existed, I could see them being placed in more locations. I can also see people trying to get it into unreasonable locations as a way to get more control, that is where my issues begin.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The next poo to drop should be a pill marketed to suppress the bug.
    Because the vaccines alone cannot save us.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    In my family 5 of us have had both shots. 3 of us got Moderna jabs. 2 got Pfizer.

All 5 had some shoulder pain after the 1st injection.

Only 1 of the 5 had "fatigue" (or any other reaction) after the 2nd shot. And that was the Pfizer vaccine. Nobody I know who got the Moderna had that, but then again I know less than 10 people who got the Moderna.
    That sounds like good news. I ended up with the Moderna. I will report on any after effects.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Where would this stop? It is arguable the regular flu kills as many. Is this the new protocol for it? What about other diseases?
    Follows similar existing protocol...

Wife works at elder care facility (both nursing home and assisted living) and prior to COVID, they had to regularly turn away obviously sick people during flu seasons... who were going to go visit their elderly relative, and walk through a facility full of elderly, with obvious respiratory illness symptoms. Walked right past the flu/cold signs on the door.

When stopped, these geniuses would often yell "What do you mean I can't visit MY grandma!?!? How come!?!? Cough, cough, cough, hack, hack!" :rolleyes:

(and no, I've seen no supported argument that regular flu kills anywhere near as many Americans... not close... in fact neither the Swine Flu nor the Hong Kong Flu... you'd have to go back 100 years to the Spanish Flu to make that argument)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So I'm sure as you know, Merck is working on a drug to treat the disease once it is contracted.

I mean, it makes no sense to treat a disease even though there is a vaccine which, while effective, is not 100%.

I must be missing something. Someone's going to have to pull back the curtain and let me know what's really going on.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No, I didn't Merck had something in the works. Is it a modified hydroxychloroquine?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    So I'm sure as you know, Merck is working on a drug to treat the disease once it is contracted.

I mean, it makes no sense to treat a disease even though there is a vaccine which, while effective, is not 100%.

I must be missing something. Someone's going to have to pull back the curtain and let me know what's really going on.
    I figured he was talking about a pill to increase the population to replace the ones that covid and the vaccines are going to kill.

I'm pretty sure Pfizer already makes that pill though.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It existed long before Covid-19, and therefore before the vaccines. Its a simple generic drug called Ivermectin. Illegal to doctors to generally prescribe for Covid in the USA, but the FDA finally is allowing it to be used in Covid studies. That cheap and plentiful drug, along with Vitamin D, in ample quantities seem to be able to know Covid down and out.

There is plenty of evidence that Vitamin D alone, taken in sufficient quantities for sufficient periods of time, will reduce your likelihood of catching Covid and if you do catch it, it will pretty much eliminate risk of complications.

Ivermectin seems to be able to cure Covid-19.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Thanks for the link. I was expecting a modification to hydroxychloroquine sufficient for patentability.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It existed long before Covid-19, and therefore before the vaccines. Its a simple generic drug called Ivermectin. Illegal to doctors to generally prescribe for Covid in the USA, but the FDA finally is allowing it to be used in Covid studies. That cheap and plentiful drug, along with Vitamin D, in ample quantities seem to be able to know Covid down and out.

There is plenty of evidence that Vitamin D alone, taken in sufficient quantities for sufficient periods of time, will reduce your likelihood of catching Covid and if you do catch it, it will pretty much eliminate risk of complications.

Ivermectin seems to be able to cure Covid-19.
    How many cures are there? And for so many types of people that are different enough to need different things.
    Basically I've been using zinc, silver and D3, C and B complex.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    (and no, I've seen no supported argument that regular flu kills anywhere near as many Americans... not close... in fact neither the Swine Flu nor the Hong Kong Flu... you'd have to go back 100 years to the Spanish Flu to make that argument)
    So you believe the liars that figure, I believe the figures lie...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So that's what you get from that article. OK.

What I got from that is that there are certain places (not all) a person can go freely if fully vaccinated those who are not have to be tested. I guess I missed it.

So what does this mean?

"Although Health Ministry Director Hezy Levy yesterday insisted to reporters that "we won't force people to take a vaccine. Israeli law doesn't allow for it," speaking before the Special Knesset Coronavirus Committee chaired by MK Yifat Shasha-Biton, Sheba Medical Center Chief Medical Officer and Chief Innovation Officer Dr. Eyal Zimlichman listed measures that are being planned to "maneuver" the population into vaccinating as a way of regaining freedom of movement.

The issue of how to "motivate" vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest, with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: "Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine."

As if underscoring Cernovich's words, Dr. Zimlichman told the committee: "Another thing that will apparently come into our lives, starting in small numbers already in January which is soon, and that's the vaccine."

They are preparing the mindset for how this will happen as I explained in my post today that you loved so much. LOL

I may be doing the glass half full expecting the restrictions on those with no vaccine to resemble the places requiring masks, while you seem to think the list will be small...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom