JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    anyway...
    Dang it, Hough, you made me click "Show hidden post"... and they were hidden for a reason. Shame on me. :wallbash:

tumblr_mlp72jf4Ev1rvcvbio1_500.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Would that be people talking about their employer possibly requiring it?

Or people saying everyone should be forced to be vaccinated?

I know a number of fervent anti-ANTI-vaxxers... before any vaccine was fully approved and available, I had many arguments with them about mandatory anything. My response to getting the vaccine was "I'll wait and see what the results of the trials are first." To them that was anti-vaxxer think, lol! Yeah, they are/were that fervent about a "vaccine", any vaccine, sight-unseen.

Their argument hinged upon vaccinating to prevent others from getting severe/fatal infections.

Now that the vaccines are available and proving to be 100% protective of the vaccinated against severe infection, to a person they've changed to "**** them", who cares once everyone who wants it can get it and several threw in Darwinism references.

I'm sure that if somewhere down the line, maybe a variant comes along that the vaccines only offer partial protection against, they'll revert to their norm that I HAVE to get vaccinated to protect other people regardless of what the cost/benefit looks like to me as an individual... and I'll tell them to stuff it and try and come make me if they think they can! Lol!

It would be people wanting the .gov to require all people to have vaccinations.
    People that want someone refusing to vaccinate to be either locked up, or forced to stay in their homes.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    People that want someone refusing to vaccinate to be either locked up, or forced to stay in their homes.
    I have no doubt that those people exist. They are the same people I encounter driving slowly in the left lane who always seem to be wearing a mask in their car alone.

As I have said in the past, while vaccines are not plentiful, it makes no sense to have a vaccine mandate discussion. Personally, with the trends being very positive, I think this mess can be put behind us without a mandate and I hope that the politicians never take that issue on (or do I?).

Keep in mind that vaccine mandates are a state-level thing (until now), so we will likely see some blue states taking up the mandate talk at some point. While I have no illusions that the Biden administration feels constrained by the Constitution as to what proper federal power exists, perhaps the blatant self-interest of avoiding a fight combined with the numbers looking good will cause them to turn their attention to something like money for transgender horned owls who think they're electric cars.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If a body looks at the news stories from around the world it gets apparent real quick which way this is going in country after country. A way, by the way, that with your digital ID tracking vaccination status...
    surprise surprise surprise.jpg
    is exactly what the Gates of hell proposed well in advance of the crisis. The system to be used to track and control everything you do.
    lenny squiggy.jpg

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    They exist and I'm sure in large numbers, but I suspect increasingly lower percentages... I don't know any of them and the ones I know that were for a vaccine mandate have all fizzled to I give no ****s.

I haven't bothered to look for polls, which are suspect anyhow, but I would suspect the percentage who were fervently for mandated vaccines has nose-dived steeply in the past 2-3 months.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    OTOH, some people want the government to force vaccinations so they can have their conspiracy theories proven correct.

Not getting vaccinated against a (somewhat) deadly virus ripping through the country doesn't make you a patriot. Arguably, it's the opposite.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They exist and I'm sure in large numbers, but I suspect increasingly lower percentages... I don't know any of them and the ones I know that were for a vaccine mandate have all fizzled to I give no ****s.

I haven't bothered to look for polls, which are suspect anyhow, but I would suspect the percentage who were fervently for mandated vaccines has nose-dived steeply in the past 2-3 months.
    My guess is it might be correlated to the opposition to a virus. If people want to get vaccinated, then there's not any need to mandate getting vaccinated.

Plus, the unintended consequence of a mandated vaccination is really, really not good.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Not getting vaccinated against a (somewhat) deadly virus ripping through the country doesn't make you a patriot. Arguably, it's the opposite.
    I think people making their own decisions based on their own research is exactly what this country is about. Forcing your views or belittling those that are opposed to your viewpoint I would argue makes you less of a patriot.

I have my own views, but I certainly don't think choosing to vaccinate or choosing not to makes anyone more or less of a patriot.

all the division this has caused is exactly what's wrong. Everyone just wants to point fingers and judge others. My advice is always do your own research, make your own decisions. If you think the vaccine is worth it, then you should get it. And if it works, you shouldn't be concerned if other's don't get it.

And if you don't think it works, don't get it. You also shouldn't be concerned with those that choose to get it. :dunno:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Did you read the post? It clearly indicates in detail just how this is going down.
    Ok, that was and still is murky to me on who this, but no matter... perhaps more pertinent:

How are they going to do this?

Arrest people? Round them up at gun point to jab a needle in their arm? Roadblocks with demands to "show your papers"?

The who and how are important to me because frankly, those who would normally be tasked with such activities would refuse in large percentages... the small percentages of those that would be willing to commit such atrocities to our Constitution would, IMO, attrit quite rapidly.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think people making their own decisions based on their own research is exactly what this country is about. Forcing your views or belittling those that are opposed to your viewpoint I would argue makes you less of a patriot.

I have my own views, but I certainly don't think choosing to vaccinate or choosing not to makes anyone more or less of a patriot.

all the division this has caused is exactly what's wrong. Everyone just wants to point fingers and judge others. My advice is always do your own research, make your own decisions. If you think the vaccine is worth it, then you should get it. And if it works, you shouldn't be concerned if other's don't get it.

And if you don't think it works, don't get it. You also shouldn't be concerned with those that choose to get it. :dunno:
    It you keep it in the realm of sanity, and focused on the efficacy and risks, I totally agree.

But, so many posts here are about secret shadowy government control, and "real goals" and plandemic and Bill Gates...

That's what I'm talking about with those posts. There's certainly a huge overlap in the Venn diagram circles" "Mask are dumb!", "The vaccine alters DNA!", "It's a plandemic!"

But hey, what do I know? I've been told I'm just a dumb sheep.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ok, that was and still is murky to me on who this, but no matter... perhaps more pertinent:

How are they going to do this?

Arrest people? Round them up at gun point to jab a needle in their arm? Roadblocks with demands to "show your papers"?

The who and how are important to me because frankly, those who would normally be tasked with such activities would refuse in large percentages... the small percentages of those that would be willing to commit such atrocities to our Constitution would, IMO, attrit quite rapidly.

We no longer have the government most of you were taught in school. Our government is a partnership between what many believe is the government and globalist corporations. Their edicts are then pushed by the social media/MSM. I recently read research that indicated the US media is more pro government than the communist countries media.

I remember many years ago reading that government was obtaining, what we now call data, from the credit reporting agencies, if the government had collected this information the public would have been appalled but since it was quietly obtained from a company very little was said. This is what is going on now, privatization of government goals.

THE GOVERNMENT HAS LONG BEEN USING CORPORATIONS TO THAT WHICH IS LIKELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

The naive ignorantly say social media is private they can do what they want without ever thinking of how they partner with government to accomplish what government is supposed to be constrained from doing, in return for favor. The same for global corporations.

THE MEDIA WILL PERPETUATE THIS.

Will there ever be a law requiring vaccination? Probably not, they will not need it, their partners will be who force the people that can't be propagandized to take it. If one understands the partnership, then they understand just who is forcing you to take it.

Expalanations in caps. (Not yelling LOL)

The government/globalist corporations/media will make it so one cannot avoid the vaccine if you want to be a part of society. That by my definition is force, not free will, and the government is part of it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It you keep it in the realm of sanity, and focused on the efficacy and risks, I totally agree.

But, so many posts here are about secret shadowy government control, and "real goals" and plandemic and Bill Gates...

That's what I'm talking about with those posts. There's certainly a huge overlap in the Venn diagram circles" "Mask are dumb!", "The vaccine alters DNA!", "It's a plandemic!"

But hey, what do I know? I've been told I'm just a dumb sheep.
    just don't let them know you like Pineapple pizza, they'll start blaming that :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom