• Will Obama win in 2012?

• Total voters

PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    » Eyewitnesses: Mitt Romney Attended Bilderberg 2012 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Four separate eyewitnesses inside the Westfields Marriott hotel in Chantilly Virginia told London Guardian writer Charlie Skelton that Mitt Romney was in attendance at Bilderberg 2012, suggesting the Republican candidate could be the elite’s pick for the upcoming U.S. presidential election.

“Four eyewitnesses on the hotel staff told me Willard Mitt Romney was here at Bilderberg 2012. My four eyewitnesses place him inside. That’s one more than Woodward and Bernstein used. Romney’s office initially refused to confirm or deny his attendance as Bilderberg is “not public”. They later said it was not him,” writes Skelton.

The London Guardian writer adds that the fact Romney’s name did not appear on the official list of attendees is meaningless. Numerous power brokers, including Bill Gates, were photographed arriving at the event yet were not included on the list of participants, as is routinely the case.
    With speculation already raging that Romney’s potential VP – Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels – was already being groomed by Bilderberg cronies, Romney’s appearance at the secretive confab of global power brokers suggests that he is being favored by the elite, who have seemingly lost faith in Barack Obama.

As Skelton noted in a separate report, on Saturday afternoon a limousine arrived at the hotel surrounded by a police motorcade, signaling the arrival of a “heavyweight politician”. Could this have been Mitt Romney? It’s unlikely given the fact that he was appearing at fundraisers on the west coast all weekend, but Romney’s schedule for Thursday, the first day of the Bilderberg meeting, was clear.

An invite to the Bilderberg conference has routinely proven beneficial to future Presidents and Prime Ministers.
    Four years ago during a heated battle on the campaign trail, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton gave reporters the slip to attend the 2008 Bilderberg meeting at the same hotel. On precisely the same weekend as the confab was taking place, the Washington Post announced that Hillary was withdrawing from the presidential race and would support Obama.

Bill Clinton and Tony Blair were both groomed by the secretive organization in the early 1990′s before rising to prominence. Portugal’s Pedro Santana Lopes and Jose Socrates attended the 2004 meeting in Stresa, Italy before both going on to become Prime Minster of Portugal.
    Bilderberg also played a key role in selecting John Edwards and John Kerry’s running mate in 2004 and Bilderberg luminary James A. Johnson also hand-picked Joe Biden as VP in 2008.

Confirmation that Romney attended Bilderberg 2012 may be hard to come by, but news that the former Governor of Massachusettes email account was compromised by a hacker could offer proof, although no emails have been leaked thus far.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahaha what a load of crap.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He'll probably win. Obama will destroy Romney in the debates simply because Romney has flopped on literally every issue ever.

Have you listened to his speeches of late...he (Barry) is stuck in a rut from 3 years ago. He has nothing new to say and no plan to put forth to the electorate. I feel Romney will slaughter him in the debates. He is fishing to "Buy" votes from every nook and cranny. If the electorate does not see this, we are already doomed regardless. You can not fix "Stupid"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would agree with you but I'm afraid if Obama wins the only bacon you're likely to get will be from shooting your neighbor's pigs. If he remains in power the economy is going to blow up like the Hindenburg.
    It may anyway, for that matter.:dunno:

Muslims do not like bacon...he would "Executive Order" it out of existence...:rolleyes:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Have you listened to his speeches of late...he (Barry) is stuck in a rut from 3 years ago. He has nothing new to say and no plan to put forth to the electorate. I feel Romney will slaughter him in the debates. He is fishing to "Buy" votes from every nook and cranny. If the electorate does not see this, we are already doomed regardless. You can not fix "Stupid"

It's one thing to see Obama's "charisma" when he is addressing a bunch of Dems, but in a Romney debate it will be an environment with a different dynamic going.
    IMO Romney is the intellectual superior of the two. I sense he can think on his feet a lot better than the community organizer. Plus, the nation has heard him spout his BS for 3 1/2 years now. Its got to be getting old. (sure is for me)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's one thing to see Obama's "charisma" when he is addressing a bunch of Dems, but in a Romney debate it will be an environment with a different dynamic going.
    IMO Romney is the intellectual superior of the two. I sense he can think on his feet a lot better than the community organizer. Plus, the nation has heard him spout his BS for 3 1/2 years now. Its got to be getting old. (sure is for me)

I would agree, and would hope that even the stupidest among us can see that no matter how pretty the box is, and empty box is still an empty box. We need some contents!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Alex Jones notwithstanding, I believe that it speaks volumes regarding the notion that the same person(s) behind the same curtain are controlling the teleprompter, no matter who reads it is very heavily supported by the fact that we see between very little and absolutely nothing done to constructively address our national problems no matter what party controls the congress or the white house. Our problems would be remarkably simple (albeit unpleasant in ways) to fix if someone would just do it. One fine example is that although the congress authorizes .gov spending, if the president doesn't cut the check it just doesn't get spent. That is a remarkable power for controlling the budget, but I don't see it getting used any time soon. I am not going to jump into the realm of secret organizations, but will say that there is definitely a hidden agenda guiding the direction of the nation with no internal loyalty whatsoever, and the results prove it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And you expect to find some in the Romney box?

No. Neither one of them really wants to get the sinking ship to stop leaking. The best I am hoping for with Romney is to slow the leaks down to more or less equal the ability of the bilge pump to keep up (i.e., the ship won't return to its normal draught, but will quit sinking much deeper for the time being). A survivable reprieve with minimal additional damage is the absolute best outcome I can see and am not willing to take any cash bets on that much. The only 'virtue' I see in Romney is that he seems not to have Obama's virulent hatred for the Republic and the free market economy (if we even can be said to still have one).

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    In pragmatic terms 4 years ago he promised everyone who felt disinfranchised whatever it was that would make them happy. Those people were electrified, now none of them are really happy, none of them got the bounty of benefits they expected. They may favor him over Romney, but I don't think they will vote in droves with the enthuisam they did last time.

McCain had at best lukewarm support on the other side. He ran a lame campaign, with a horrificly poor choice as vp. He didn't have any message or real plan.

I believe that the anti Obama feeling is so strong that many middle of the roaders who sat out the last election will vote for whatever candidate is against him this time around. I hope that will be enough to get Obama out of office.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    His business practice may not be liked (or even ethical) but he balanced the budged of MA... we cant stop spending without pissing people off (I.E. why RP isnt the choice for a lot of people), but its the only way to fix things. Its like the bailouts, you dont send a heroin addict to a rehab clinic that gives him heroin... its no different than being in a hole due to excessive spending then throwing more money at the problem.

My biggest concern is that he is still very liberal for a conservative (anyone seen MA's gun laws, taxes, etc. I am from there... its not a conservative place to be)... and he flip flops on issues every 4 minutes to appeal to whoever is asking the question at that moment.

Regardless, NO ONE can be worse than Obama... well... maybe hillary clinton.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    McCain had at best lukewarm support on the other side. He ran a lame campaign, with a horrificly poor choice as vp. He didn't have any message or real plan.

This is a prime example of the media deliberately selecting the weakest opponent for Obama via lots of free good press. I don't understand the slam on Sarah Palin. In the general election most people who voted R were voting for her in spite of McCain as evidenced by the huge (albeit inadequate to win) surge in support after it was announced that she would be on the ticket.

It was a lame campaign with no message or plan, and there would have been more in that department if McStupid's people weren't so bent on throttling Palin. In the grand scheme of things, Obama's gaffes were far worse (57 states, anyone?) and Biden held a plane of existence all his own in that regard. In the end, Palin at least had a message (albeit deliberately buried by the campaign staff) that resonated with the base. McCain didn't even have that much. The best response he could get from the base was 'you gotta be s****ing me, but anyone other than Obama'.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    In pragmatic terms 4 years ago he promised everyone who felt disinfranchised whatever it was that would make them happy. Those people were electrified, now none of them are really happy, none of them got the bounty of benefits they expected. They may favor him over Romney, but I don't think they will vote in droves with the enthuisam they did last time.

I believe that the anti Obama feeling is so strong that many middle of the roaders who sat out the last election will vote for whatever candidate is against him this time around. I hope that will be enough to get Obama out of office.

Sarah Palin was the only reason I could hold my nose and vote for McCain in the first place. As for being a "horrificly(sic) poor choice as vp", she joined the long train of Republican VP candidates demonized by the Democrats and the MSM. The only reason the Dems didn't demonize Bush41 as Reagan's VP was because they already had Reagan to demonize.

No matter what the polls may say in the runup to the election, people can see how badly the economy sucks - the MSM has taught them how to look by loudly proclaiming what a disaster the economy was under Bush43 and now it's much worse - and I think if Romney runs a campaign of ideas and hits Obama on his failures, Romney is going to win in a landslide, just like Reagan did against the last abysmal failure of Democratic Presidential politics, Jimmy (Crater) Carter.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I'd vote Frederic Bastiat with Friedrich Heyek as VP. Two Freds can't be wrong. And just because they are both dead does not mean they won't do a better job than our current choices.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    No. Neither one of them really wants to get the sinking ship to stop leaking. The best I am hoping for with Romney is to slow the leaks down to more or less equal the ability of the bilge pump to keep up (i.e., the ship won't return to its normal draught, but will quit sinking much deeper for the time being). A survivable reprieve with minimal additional damage is the absolute best outcome I can see and am not willing to take any cash bets on that much. The only 'virtue' I see in Romney is that he seems not to have Obama's virulent hatred for the Republic and the free market economy (if we even can be said to still have one).

Might as well save your breath. These modern day Paul Revere's are blinded by their "all or nothing" mindset. The all or nothing attitude assures we will get nothing every time. Then they seem to enjoy saying, "I told you so" like it's some badge of honor.

It's never enough to possibly try to slow down the ship from sinking, it MUST be totally repaired, repainted, rearmed and set on a new course that it really was never on in the first place OR screw it, let it sink and take us all with it. All this by one of two men.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Might as well save your breath. These modern day Paul Revere's are blinded by their "all or nothing" mindset. The all or nothing attitude assures we will get nothing every time. Then they seem to enjoy saying, "I told you so" like it's some badge of honor.

It's never enough to possibly try to slow down the ship from sinking, it MUST be totally repaired, repainted, rearmed and set on a new course that it really was never on in the first place OR screw it, let it sink and take us all with it. All this by one of two men.

With any luck, we'll slow the leak down enough that we can die of natural causes while our children and grandchildren drown in it.

Top Bottom