• ...and so much more!
  • Will Obama win in 2012?

• Total voters

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Will Obama win in 2012? There are allot of people who expect Obama's promises to be real and will vote because of it.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Who cares, the world ends 12-21-12 anyway. The only creatures to survive will be democrates, republicans and cock roaches. IMO of course.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I think bacon will always be a winner no matter who is running the country into the ground!

I would agree with you but I'm afraid if Obama wins the only bacon you're likely to get will be from shooting your neighbor's pigs. If he remains in power the economy is going to blow up like the Hindenburg.
    It may anyway, for that matter.:dunno:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Think about how stupid the average american is, and then realize half of them are more stupid than that... factor in the people who will vote simply because of his recent political alliances (gay, young illegal immigrants, etc.) and you have a reelection. Thats why democracy sucks, 51% making decisions for the other 49%.

Thats why its "and to the Republic for which it stands..."

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Don't you guys have any more faith than that of the presumptive repub nominee?

OK - then put your money where your mouth is...

<Rhetorically>
    Let's start a pool - you bet on EITHER Ron Paul OR Gary Johnson I'll bet on Romney and Someone who's a Democrat can take Obama...

How much money shall we make it for??
    </Rhetorically>

Hey they have a thing for doing just that - it's called INTRADE....

Care to look up where people are currently betting their MONEY????

Obama 52.6% and declining
    Romney 41.7% and rising
    Ron Paul 2.3%
    Johnson 0.1%

So who are you betting on, sir?

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Think about how stupid the average american is, and then realize half of them are more stupid than that... factor in the people who will vote simply because of his recent political alliances (gay, young illegal immigrants, etc.) and you have a reelection. Thats why democracy sucks, 51% making decisions for the other 49%.

Thats why its "and to the Republic for which it stands..."

ROGER THAT !

This is a tough one !!

The big 0 has proven he is a marxian socilist threw his actions, associations and the words out of his mouth

I woud rather elect the lesbian dog catcher lady in my town over dipstick. And yes she has told me all about her girlfriend once when I had to pickup one of the dogs when he got out.
    So enough said on that.

Rom man Hmmm, Not all that and a bag of chips is he !!

Most of the mud being slung at him by the national media is just that mud !
    But he is not all that and a bag of chips either !!(O I already said that)

And doesnt seem to be much going to the big 0, the radom act of jurnalism does happen buuuuuut

SO

The choice for any freedom loving American that believes in the constitution, the rule of law from the people and thier representatives and a republic form of goverment the choice is clear.

For lazzey baby producing machines that have no self respect or personel responsibility and for some reason think the world owes them something aka sheepal the choice is clear.

The X factor is how many people vote that are legally not allowed to vote and the dead that manage to vote.

Thats what it will come down too I'm guessen

Or it will be a landslide that has never been seen before

Let us pray for the Republic !
    That is if you pray ?

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    I voted bacon, cause, at this point the way the POTUS is trying to grab at straws by clinging to every minority group and special interest group he can tells me that this will be close and they are worried. On the other hand, I'm worried that those groups will give him enough boost to be re-elected, as we get closer to November, I'm hoping he gets beat, but its too early to call

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    » Eyewitnesses: Mitt Romney Attended Bilderberg 2012 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Four separate eyewitnesses inside the Westfields Marriott hotel in Chantilly Virginia told London Guardian writer Charlie Skelton that Mitt Romney was in attendance at Bilderberg 2012, suggesting the Republican candidate could be the elite’s pick for the upcoming U.S. presidential election.

“Four eyewitnesses on the hotel staff told me Willard Mitt Romney was here at Bilderberg 2012. My four eyewitnesses place him inside. That’s one more than Woodward and Bernstein used. Romney’s office initially refused to confirm or deny his attendance as Bilderberg is “not public”. They later said it was not him,” writes Skelton.

The London Guardian writer adds that the fact Romney’s name did not appear on the official list of attendees is meaningless. Numerous power brokers, including Bill Gates, were photographed arriving at the event yet were not included on the list of participants, as is routinely the case.
    With speculation already raging that Romney’s potential VP – Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels – was already being groomed by Bilderberg cronies, Romney’s appearance at the secretive confab of global power brokers suggests that he is being favored by the elite, who have seemingly lost faith in Barack Obama.

As Skelton noted in a separate report, on Saturday afternoon a limousine arrived at the hotel surrounded by a police motorcade, signaling the arrival of a “heavyweight politician”. Could this have been Mitt Romney? It’s unlikely given the fact that he was appearing at fundraisers on the west coast all weekend, but Romney’s schedule for Thursday, the first day of the Bilderberg meeting, was clear.

An invite to the Bilderberg conference has routinely proven beneficial to future Presidents and Prime Ministers.
    Four years ago during a heated battle on the campaign trail, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton gave reporters the slip to attend the 2008 Bilderberg meeting at the same hotel. On precisely the same weekend as the confab was taking place, the Washington Post announced that Hillary was withdrawing from the presidential race and would support Obama.

Bill Clinton and Tony Blair were both groomed by the secretive organization in the early 1990′s before rising to prominence. Portugal’s Pedro Santana Lopes and Jose Socrates attended the 2004 meeting in Stresa, Italy before both going on to become Prime Minster of Portugal.
    Bilderberg also played a key role in selecting John Edwards and John Kerry’s running mate in 2004 and Bilderberg luminary James A. Johnson also hand-picked Joe Biden as VP in 2008.

Confirmation that Romney attended Bilderberg 2012 may be hard to come by, but news that the former Governor of Massachusettes email account was compromised by a hacker could offer proof, although no emails have been leaked thus far.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom