Will Chuck Pagano have job Monday morning?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I only cared about one record. When we only won two games a season, I only cared that one of those was against Houston. Losing to Houston at home is the only record we were still perfect at. You don't get that back. I'm beyond livid. Chuck and Grigson both need to go. Lock up Luck and have a couple of bad seasons to get those draft picks. Trade those picks for more picks, and call it good. Grigson screwed up two drafts and Pagano didn't fight him until it went into the tank. They both need to go.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm having a colonoscopy in the morning. I just started drinking the first half of my "prep". It's fitting that a :poop:-y afternoon of football will be followed by a :poop:-y evening. :(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Playing without your primary QB, sure blame the Coach on getting injured. Having your number 2 QB also hurt, but still playing, well in this case Hasselbeck is suffering from LOFLI, or Lack Of Front Line Itis.

Add is a dose of other players who are hurt, and you have a bad season, but yes, sometimes it is the coaching staff's fault for not only sending in the right plays, but instructing the players on how to pull them off.

This is an issue but many other teams are playing well enough with 2nd and 3rd stringers.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Pagano is not a bad coach. The offensive line is just horrible, they have invested a bunch of money in guys who can't play. About the only one who would start for another NFL franchise is Costanzo.

I grew up in Arizona and root for my Cards and love to razz my Colts fans about keeping the wrong guy, but it totally comes down to the GM. Luck was running for his life out there half of the time. They need to invest a few high draft picks and big money into the line instead of bringing in guys like Gore and Andre Johnson.

jshaver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Pagano has done the best he could with the personnel Grigson and Irsay have given him. My guess is that Pagano is released after the last game. I'm afraid Irsay will keep Grigson. Big mistake.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The Colts, do Not deserve to be in the playoffs, this year.....

Coach, needs to go, bye bye Chuck .....

and so does the pep hamilton offense .....

and some of you, are too young to remember, but Whitehurst, looks too much like Jeff George, with that beard, and his helmet on .....:runaway: .....

Pep has already been shown the door. It's still the same stagnant, unprepared offense though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not a fan, just a purist here. I remember watching the ORIGINAL Colts growing up.

I suppose a new stadium will entice any owner.

I was and still am a raiders fan...Talk about some rough years.
    If the Baltimore political machine had stepped up the Colts would have stayed. There is nothing really pure about large money.

I have seen the influx of business that follows pro sports teams in the city. It has put a lot into the area. Say what you will but it has sparked a lot of growth downtown.

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    I was and still am a raiders fan...Talk about some rough years.
    If the Baltimore political machine had stepped up the Colts would have stayed. There is nothing really pure about large money.

I have seen the influx of business that follows pro sports teams in the city. It has put a lot into the area. Say what you will but it has sparked a lot of growth downtown.

Was a Raider fan myself until Al Davis lost his marbles.
    I agree that the Colts have brought business/growth to Indy.
    Build it and they will come.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Not a fan, just a purist here. I remember watching the ORIGINAL Colts growing up.

I suppose a new stadium will entice any owner.

That's my sentiment here also.. I was told , give it up dude its been over 30 years.......... I call it Karma.... :dunno:

Top Bottom