Will Chuck Pagano have job Monday morning?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Absolutely embarrassing season, getting beat by some very bad teams, including Jax and Houston in the last 3 weeks. They are not at all even CLOSE to being prepared to play football each week. Yeah, some bad injuries this year, but other teams are winning with 2nd and 3rd string players.

The Colts played about the worst 3 quarters of football possible today after starting off 10-0, including a stupid Hail Mary pass to start the drive with 2 minutes left in the game. I seriously wonder sometimes if our coaching staff just plays NFL Madden during the week, and thinks that gets them ready to play and provides inspiration for play calling.

:ranton:

Spool up the Jim Mora "playoff rant".

https://youtu.be/U7fjDS0jKiE

[video=youtube;U7fjDS0jKiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE[/video]

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Wondering if we'll find out Hasslehoff had a concussion after hitting his head on the turf. That interception there with 2 minutes left looked like a ball thrown by someone that was not at all even close to being cognizant of the situation at hand.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Wondering if we'll find out Hasslehoff had a concussion after hitting his head on the turf. That interception there with 2 minutes left looked like a ball thrown by someone that was not at all even close to being cognizant of the situation at hand.

Hasselhoff????? He can't throw cuz he's a LIFEGUARD.

cfac716d0ffdb534f63c11ea67c5594b.jpg

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The Colts, do Not deserve to be in the playoffs, this year.....

Coach, needs to go, bye bye Chuck .....

and so does the pep hamilton offense .....

and some of you, are too young to remember, but Whitehurst, looks too much like Jeff George, with that beard, and his helmet on .....:runaway: .....

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    The Colts, do Not deserve to be in the playoffs, this year.....

Coach, needs to go, bye bye Chuck .....

and so does the pep hamilton offense .....

and some of you, are too young to remember, but Whitehurst, looks too much like Jeff George, with that beard, and his helmet on .....:runaway: .....

LOL...I texted my mom when he came into the game that exact same thing!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Coaching sucks from top to bottom. Many have made excuses for this but I see it.
    It is the NFL guys.....earn those game checks......earn-em.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Grigson needs to go but I don't know how much of this season is Pagano's fault. If Pagano has very little to do with drafting players, he is only dealing with the hand he is dealt. If he has a major say in what positions to draft, then yes. At this point, he won't get canned before the season is over for the Colts. With two games left, i guess he could get canned but i doubt it. With this last few months been me concentrating on getting ready for my daughter come into this world, I have cared less and less about football and maybe watched part of one Colts game.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Grigson needs to go but I don't know how much of this season is Pagano's fault. If Pagano has very little to do with drafting players, he is only dealing with the hand he is dealt. If he has a major say in what positions to draft, then yes. At this point, he won't get canned before the season is over for the Colts. With two games left, i guess he could get canned but i doubt it. With this last few months been me concentrating on getting ready for my daughter come into this world, I have cared less and less about football and maybe watched part of one Colts game.

These players lack preparation/game plan/enthusiasm/basic football techniques. That is coaching.
    Yes, Grigson is a major issue as well.

Of course this is merely my armchair coaching opinion.....:laugh6:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Playing without your primary QB, sure blame the Coach on getting injured. Having your number 2 QB also hurt, but still playing, well in this case Hasselbeck is suffering from LOFLI, or Lack Of Front Line Itis.

Add is a dose of other players who are hurt, and you have a bad season, but yes, sometimes it is the coaching staff's fault for not only sending in the right plays, but instructing the players on how to pull them off.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    :ugh:

I'd rather make the playoffs and get embarrassed playing in the PLAYOFFS then get embarrassed in the regular season failing to make the playoffs.

Tell me which game we've played this year that wasn't an embarrassment. Even the games we've won our team has never resembled anything close to a playoff caliber team. The only reason we even had a slim chance of playoffs is because our whole division is an embarrassment to the NFL.

Top Bottom