• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I would have loved to go to WW this Sat. but I'm having to fix our AC unit. Contractors want $500 to replace a fried circuit board, one that I can get for less than $200 online and can swap out myself... I can sweat it out until the part arrives, thanks. :D

For all those that do go to WW this Sat. throw some lead down range for me! :yesway:

:ingo: :patriot: :shoot:

Like my fridge. The fan went out and I procured one locally and replaced it myself or would have paid as much for labor as I did the fan.

I went to WW the last time it was advertised on this board and really found it comfortable. I will go again. I got to shoot my DPMS LR-308-AP4 for the first time there and was impressed with it. A keeper.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I will be heading out there in the morining after I wake up...anyone else want to ride along in the Indy area...PM me and we'll take out some zombies :yesway:

Darn perfect day to go. Any update? Zombies get you?
    My son had canoe trip I had to get prepped for and then be able to enter his room HERE (while he's away) with the requisite HAZMAT SUIT to clean it out.

I swear to you, I found wrappers from 2006. I kid you not!

I need to do that more than every 1,000 days.

If anyone needs any pens, I only found about 500 pens in every nook and cranny.

Anyways, I bet it was perfect weather at wilbUr wright.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    HA! Boilers glad you survived the BioHazard of cleaning "The Room". :):

Sooo yes today would have to be damn near a perfect range day...

so I must post this...

:postpics:

please post some, I'm jonesin here..... :yesway:

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    picture.php

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Like my fridge. The fan went out and I procured one locally and replaced it myself or would have paid as much for labor as I did the fan.

I went to WW the last time it was advertised on this board and really found it comfortable. I will go again. I got to shoot my DPMS LR-308-AP4 for the first time there and was impressed with it. A keeper.

not to thread jack, but in relation to my AC issue and your fridge scenario. I just posted this in another thread. :yesway:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...r_-_non_gun_related_thumbs_up.html#post550727

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Looks like there are at least 3 of us Mosin guys going to the range this coming Saturday morning...anyone else care to join?
    I have a couple of seats available in my vehicle, if anyone needs a lift from the Indy area.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Looks like there are at least 3 of us Mosin guys going to the range this coming Saturday morning...anyone else care to join?
    I have a couple of seats available in my vehicle, if anyone needs a lift from the Indy area.

It is supposed to be very nice weather Saturday with a high of 78.
    I should be there by 9 or 10 am.
    We need more Mosin shooters. :ingo:

spoke78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Hancock County
    WW Range

I was just there today. Spent all afternoon there, got the red neck tan to prove it. The shelter over the rifle benches is very nice. Maybe that will continue on the other shorter ranges? Had a great time shooting and not working today!

Top Bottom