• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    The podcast for Saturday's "The Gun Guy Show" is available atThe Gun Guy Show | 93.1 WIBC. This past Saturday (9/26), I discussed the historical context of the Second Amendment - and why it clearly does protect an individual right to bear arms for private citizens.

You can also download any of the shows to your computer or mobile device from this page for free. Just highlight the show you want - then click on the "download" button at the top/right above the podcasts.

Guy

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Could we please get a segment about Revere's Riders? This past weekend at Bedford was a big success and Congressman Todd Rokita is still, to my knowledge, planning on at least making an appearance at the Crawfordsville event just before Halloween. Noblesville is coming up first weekend in October as well and Atterbury is in the works. I'm sure we could get a well-spoken guest to appear and represent the organization. And if we could get Tony Katz to talk about Revere's Riders that would be great, too.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Could we please get a segment about Revere's Riders? This past weekend at Bedford was a big success and Congressman Todd Rokita is still, to my knowledge, planning on at least making an appearance at the Crawfordsville event just before Halloween. Noblesville is coming up first weekend in October as well and Atterbury is in the works. I'm sure we could get a well-spoken guest to appear and represent the organization. And if we could get Tony Katz to talk about Revere's Riders that would be great, too.

The ULTIMATE? If we could get YHJ on both programs. That man is an animal in his ability to articulate our cause. He is an amazing mouthpiece for the org.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've been listening to tonight's show... Topic is guns in schools. Excellent show. Hopefully we (Revere's Riders) can get some time on there.

Paging YHJ, paging YHJ... YHJ, please pick up the white courtesy phone...

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Another very good show. Too bad you ended up with that particular last caller with no time to respond.

That call reminded me of when WIBC used to get calls from Julia Carson... My brother called in after her once and urged Steve Simpson to let her talk on there as much as she wanted. Let the people hear who represents them in full ignorant glory.

Top Bottom