• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Hey, INGOers - we've launched a new Facebook page for The Gun Guy Show on WIBC. We'll be posting information on upcoming topics for the show - and taking your comments and suggestions for future broadcasts!
    You can also listen live from 5:00 to 7:00 pm every Saturday at 93.1 FM in Indianapolis or at www.wibc.com from anywhere! You can also listen to podcasts any time at The Gun Guy Show | 93.1 WIBC.

Please like and share at www.facebook.com/gunguyWIBC/

Guy

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have a question. I was listening to the 8/8 podcast off the Gun Guy WIBC webpage, about home defense, but when it went to hour 2, it seemed to be about being pulled over with a gun in the car again (the 8/1 podcast I believe). I can't seem to find the second half of the show related to home defense. Did the second half go back to traffic stops? It sounded like safe rooms were going to be discussed, but I can't find the rest of that show.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think I saw where he wouldn't be on tonight...something about an IU game pre-emption, I think.

Thank you GFGT.

I wondered if part of the regular show time might be pre-empted with a sporting event. (Doesn't WIBC have sister stations for that kind of nonsense?)

Good to know Guy's still on the radio.

mallarddrake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2014
    North Salem IN
    Have I missed where you can listen to the gun guy show at ? I went to the web site listed on the previous page and the last one is 11/21 this is a great show. Thanks for the help in advance

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Have I missed where you can listen to the gun guy show at ? I went to the web site listed on the previous page and the last one is 11/21 this is a great show. Thanks for the help in advance

You mean here?

The Gun Guy Show | 93.1 WIBC

"Join Guy every Saturday from 5 p.m. - 7p.m."

If you are out of range of FM 93.1 you can listen to it on the web page live. (see the listen live button at the top of that page)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's the Web site I went to unfortunately I'm not able to listen live so I had been listening to the sound cloud but the last one is 11/21

You should be able to listen live here in the web. Go to that same website at 5pm saturday and click the "listen now". Or get the WIBC smartphone app and listen on your phone over the interwebz.

Top Bottom