• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I too have to wait for podcasts. I wonder if it has anything to do with the suicides at ranges? If we aren't allowed to go, then it can't happen, right? :rolleyes:

If if the public use clause theory is correct, this could get interesting.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Frankly (and without any hard evidence), it sounded blatantly political- as in a Democrat city administration. When Guy asked why, one of the failed reasons that they gave was because they were afraid of a mass shooting at the gun range. Please think about that...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Indy politics certainly aren't my perview. But it almost sounds like punishment. **** those gun owners. Bastards. How dare they preempt us. We'll just close their **** down. There. **** you. Preempt that *****es.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think it's time to dust off this thread. I caught almost all of Guy's show this evening. Great discussion on the madness going on in Connecticut.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Upcoming show could be interesting with LEO organizations united against Constitutional Carry in Indiana coming to light...
    We Double dog dared the Hamilton County Sheriff to go on Guy's show. If he's a no-show will send clucking emails

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm at a restaurant waiting another 30 minutes for a table. If anything interesting happens please post it.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks, Guy for calling out ISA et al. You did a great job poking holes in their arguments against Constitutional Carry while being fair in giving them a chance to respond (which they didn't, of course).

86/92 Sheriffs oppose or have no position on HB 1159??? I'm PROFOUNDLY disappointed. Let's publish that list and OUST them.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks, Guy for calling out ISA et al. You did a great job poking holes in their arguments against Constitutional Carry while being fair in giving them a chance to respond (which they didn't, of course).

86/92 Sheriffs oppose or have no position on HB 1159??? I'm PROFOUNDLY disappointed. Let's publish that list and OUST them.

Agreed! I'm very disappointed the ISA is opposing constitutional carry and even more so that the reasons they gave are complete BS.

Top Bottom