• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Interesting that the hardware guys (Smith and Sullivan) were just pondering what Guy's thoughts were on the president's executive action.
    Of course they did mention no show today due to the IU game. Bummer.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Constitutional carry, Reciprocity, Virgina .....

That is all I can think of, right now .....
    I 2nd Constitutional Carry (HR 1056?). Also, Texas is what, the 44th state to allow open carry and they went bat-crap crazy. What's up with that?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    So, what do you folks want to talk about tomorrow?!!

Our fine legislature, and its tireless efforts to uphold the constitutional rights of all Hoosiers. Unfortunately, those nasty liberals just won't let the bill out of committee.

Purple doesn't show up on radio, does it?

I know it won't happen, but it would be nice to get one of these clowns on to explain themselves. They need to be held accountable. Sometimes I have trouble remembering if Bauer or Bosma is the Speaker. It can be hard to tell the difference.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Our fine legislature, and its tireless efforts to uphold the constitutional rights of all Hoosiers. Unfortunately, those nasty liberals just won't let the bill out of committee.

Purple doesn't show up on radio, does it?

I know it won't happen, but it would be nice to get one of these clowns on to explain themselves. They need to be held accountable. Sometimes I have trouble remembering if Bauer or Bosma is the Speaker. It can be hard to tell the difference.

Tom Dermody is a Republican, and he's holding HB 1055 and HB 1056 hostage (he's the chairman of the House Public Safety Committee).

AND YES, GUY, PLEASE SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOP! THESE BILLS DESERVE HEARINGS!

Thank you.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Tom Dermody is a Republican, and he's holding HB 1055 and HB 1056 hostage (he's the chairman of the House Public Safety Committee).

Thank you.

I'd like to know from your non-INGO listeners how many support the CC bill and the revised pre-emotion bill and how many don't and why not. I gotta think they are not advancing these bills because they think only a small nutty minority of their voters support these bills. And maybe they're right. I think it'd be interesting to hear from the "funds" in our ranks and see if they can be turned.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'd like to know from your non-INGO listeners how many support the CC bill and the revised pre-emotion bill and how many don't and why not. I gotta think they are not advancing these bills because they think only a small nutty minority of their voters support these bills. And maybe they're right. I think it'd be interesting to hear from the "funds" in our ranks and see if they can be turned.

Fudds?

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville

Thank you.

Unfortunately, HB 1055 and 1056 are likely dead this session due to Rep. Dermody's refusal to give them a hearing. You can tell him how you feel about that at Contact your Representative | State of Indiana House of Representatives or 800-382-9841.

I've invited Rep. Dermody onto the show tomorrow to explain - what's your prediction as to whether he'll accept?

Guy

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Unfortunately, HB 1055 and 1056 are likely dead this session due to Rep. Dermody's refusal to give them a hearing. You can tell him how you feel about that at Contact your Representative | State of Indiana House of Representatives or 800-382-9841.

I've invited Rep. Dermody onto the show tomorrow to explain - what's your prediction as to whether he'll accept?

Guy

To my point above: If enough people cared, Dermody would care. Was the advent of the lifetime LTCH the ruination of CC? You know, along the lines of "I've got mine, what do I care about constitutional carry?"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So, what do you folks want to talk about tomorrow?!!

The above mentioned legislation stuff is OK. Public perception and the bad optics the news planted on the Constitutional Carry bill.
    Maybe a way to be better organized to actually get something done as opposed to just *****ing about what isn't.

Cool new stuff coming out of the Shot Show.

Competition shooting.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Thank you.

Yeah, I know about Dermody. I used the word "liberal", not Democrat. Most of our wonderful Republican caucus are closet liberals, with only a few vestiges of real constitutional conservatism being held onto for the optics of it.

Guy, good on you for inviting Dermody. I'd say chances are slim that he will come on and be held accountable for his spineless killing of this bill.

Top Bottom