• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Finally its the weekend and time for my favorite activity!

Go to a busy road and walk on the sidewalk facing traffic with a nice curb and when I spot a cyclist coming towards me jump in front of them and assert my rights as a pedestrian! They can hit the curb, me, or go out into traffic.

Oh and I have my sign with me, "Don't touch me, I'll sue!"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Finally its the weekend and time for my favorite activity!

Go to a busy road and walk on the sidewalk facing traffic with a nice curb and when I spot a cyclist coming towards me jump in front of them and assert my rights as a pedestrian! They can hit the curb, me, or go out into traffic.

Oh and I have my sign with me, "Don't touch me, I'll sue!"
    7/10

"Crazy eyes" might bump it up to 8 or so.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    See, THAT is actually funny as hell! I’ll laugh at any idiot doing something stupid and getting hurt, no matter if they are on a bike, driving a car, on a skateboard, whatever. It’s the way the universe should work all day everyday.
    I noticed the next cyclist came to a stop. That's the only way to stop these terrorists!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So the bus passing takes precedence over the cyclists safety driving around hazzards?
    What about the vehicle driver that swerves into the other lane to avoid a pothole and forces the car next to him into a ditch, or worse yet, into oncoming traffic? Not his fault, right? I mean he was just trying to avoid a hazard. :dunno: Sometimes you have to suck it up and hit the pothole or run over the glass. That's the proper thing to do rather than putting others in danger.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hazzards?
    The broken glass that ISN'T there?

So, the cyclists takes precedence over the bus? The cyclists that has a SIGN IN THE DRIVING LANE?
    I cannot speak to the situation in the video. But the law is clear the bus must have three feet of clearance from the bike or the bus is at fault. The bike has the right to use the lane as practicable as needed to safely procede. If this went to court the bus would likely lose…

Top Bottom