• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I just got back from a trip to California and the cyclists are a P.I.A. of the first order. They think they own the road despite the fact that they are on a bike and a 1.5 to 2 ton+ vehicle is bearing down on them and they don't move over even if they have all the room in the world. They don't care if there is a narrow road or tons of traffic. It is almost like they dare you to get close to them.
    I'm sure some of them have been turned into road pizzas over the years maybe even with pineapple on top of them. :lol2:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I just got back from a trip to California and the cyclists are a P.I.A. of the first order. They think they own the road despite the fact that they are on a bike and a 1.5 to 2 ton+ vehicle is bearing down on them and they don't move over even if they have all the room in the world. They don't care if there is a narrow road or tons of traffic. It is almost like they dare you to get close to them.
    I'm sure some of them have been turned into road pizzas over the years maybe even with pineapple on top of them. :lol2:

People hate Californians even when they *aren't* cyclists...

I hesitate to think what the sheer number of vegan crossfitting Californian cyclists must be. God help us all.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Whoever decided to have a road bike event on Southport Rd this weekend while 465 is partially closed, way to bolster stereotypes. It was like a bead necklace. Bead of cyclists, string of cars, bead of cyclists, string of cars.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Whoever decided to have a road bike event on Southport Rd this weekend while 465 is partially closed, way to bolster stereotypes. It was like a bead necklace. Bead of cyclists, string of cars, bead of cyclists, string of cars.
    It is the Rain ride (Ride Across IN) and today was the 36th year for the event that rides from Terre Haute to Richmond mostly along 40. They probably had 400 riders. My understanding is the route taken was the route the powers that be wanted instead of crossing downtown. So they should cancel a 36 year event crossing the state for 465 closures?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom