• findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Isn't that what the internets is for?

Internet Mission Statement: (Mark Twain) (ignored by many),

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Theses are probably the same type of people that go berserker when McDonald's runs out of Chicken McNurggets.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    It is an inexplicable phenomenon to me why folks join a forum and then either ignore the rules, or simply disagree with the rules and put on a huge production of why that forum or rule sucks. They do so in a gradient of grandiose, depending on the person, and their swan songs range from pictures of male genitalia to cursing and insults to just strings of babbling profanity. If you don't like something, why not just leave it alone? Is it really that important to show the world how much of a hot-headed child you are? What did that gain you? Did it make you feel better?

Aren't these like most of the people you have to deal with day in and day out? :)

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    He seemed butthurt that the NAZI MODS wouldn't let him get 50 one liner posts in a day so he could post in the classifieds. I tried to post a picture of the Butthurt Report Form but the mods deleted the thread before I got the chance to.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not enough hugs as a kid?

Or, too many. And he/she was told he/she was special too many times. Then started to believe it.

From what I've seen, it's a severe sense of entitlement. They want what they want, in the way they want it, and to hell with the people trying to provide it in a way that benefits everyone instead of just their sorry selves. For supporting evidence, I present former member Firelamp, who didn't read the rules, and when I patiently tried to explain them (along with the reasoning behind them) became increasingly angry because I wouldn't bend them for his convenience. Or perhaps I could reference the "50 post rule sucks" thread. I originally created that thread to merge all of the whiny into a single amusing cesspit of entitlement.

To put it another way, some people only want to take and give nothing in return.

From firelamp. ( I know, he/she is gone, but I couldn't help it)
    "Dumb rule, one which has not been fully explained to me and the rationale behind it."
    Yes it has
    From just a little bit above that statement is......
    "He stated it was important that you guys got to know me, my personality, likes and dislikes, so you knew who you were selling your firearms to and who you were talking to."
    So, I guess it was explained.

"I am retired from public safety service, I have a passion for firearms, I am not a dealer or scammer and I believe in the second amendment. Occasionally I sell a firearm to get something different or to get an antique."
    Yes. Because there is no way you could be lying. It is the internet. Bon jour.

"as a christmas present for my Marine son-in-law who just returned from Afganistan where he risked his life for me and you."
    Thanks to your son for his service, and his time overseas.
    But, we have I'm guessing thousands of members that have served.
    A lot of them have been in bad places.
    You still have to follow the rules.
    (done with my useless rant against a guy that was gone before I even joined up).

It is an inexplicable phenomenon to me why folks join a forum and then either ignore the rules, or simply disagree with the rules and put on a huge production of why that forum or rule sucks. They do so in a gradient of grandiose, depending on the person, and their swan songs range from pictures of male genitalia to cursing and insults to just strings of babbling profanity. If you don't like something, why not just leave it alone? Is it really that important to show the world how much of a hot-headed child you are? What did that gain you? Did it make you feel better?

Aren't these like most of the people you have to deal with day in and day out? :)

Ha ha. I bet it does describe a lot of the people he has to deal with.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We see them in the ER. They show up for bogus things, lie to you, complain about everyone and everything, end up leaving AMA... And then come back a few weeks later to do it all again :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I had forgotten all about the day we had the same picture of the same personal part randomly posted in threads all over the place.

Top Bottom