• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All alone in a darkened corner of Moms basement away from prying eyes sitting in only a pair of tighty whity's popping butt zitts in a mirror and playing hard A$$ on the interwebs.....world is full of bothersome fleas.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    All alone in a darkened corner of Moms basement away from prying eyes sitting in only a pair of tighty whity's popping butt zitts in a mirror and playing hard A$$ on the interwebs.....world is full of bothersome fleas.

Real nice mental image there...thanks.

I was going to put a picture here (not of me), but changed my mind and thought I'd spare everyone the trauma

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    hitting-computer.gif

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    We need a damn perp walk sticky thread where announcements of all recent bannages are placed so people can know why that poster they were in a discussion with suddenly up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

Think we could do like the gunsmith section? Hound them until they put one up? I bet it would be one of the most veiwed sections

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    From what I've seen, it's a severe sense of entitlement. They want what they want, in the way they want it, and to hell with the people trying to provide it in a way that benefits everyone instead of just their sorry selves. For supporting evidence, I present former member Firelamp, who didn't read the rules, and when I patiently tried to explain them (along with the reasoning behind them) became increasingly angry because I wouldn't bend them for his convenience. Or perhaps I could reference the "50 post rule sucks" thread. I originally created that thread to merge all of the whiny into a single amusing cesspit of entitlement.

To put it another way, some people only want to take and give nothing in return.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Does that mean my posts in that thread were deleted? Nazi Mods!!!

You wanna know the best part of that thread? He couldn't even post it in the right forum. He put it in General Firearms instead of Forum Support/Suggestions.

Top Bottom