• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you're complaining that people aren't as :runaway: as you, I don't know what to tell you. I understand what time it is. But because those jamil types don't advocate the same things as the solution (like that pursuing nutty legal theories to reinstall Trump as POTUS after having lost an election) you think we're asleep. Or, I dunno, maybe you're referring to @JettaKnight types (congratulations JK, you have a type too!)
    :):
    giphy.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    While @jamil waits for Bill Barr to admit vote fraud took place. Many of us are able to see just what happened. So to those that didn’t see it, just what do you need to see to acknowledge it was a stolen election?

Ken Paxton: I’ve never seen it before in my life. I was like, I knew it when they stopped and Trump is leading in all these states. I knew exactly what they were doing. Because there’s no way to know where those mail in ballots came. Anybody could have filled them out. Anybody. There’s no way to know where those ballots came from.”

“Tucker Carlson: That’s not a dangerous conspiracy theory.”

“Ken Paxton: I watched it happen.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    While @jamil waits for Bill Barr to admit vote fraud took place. Many of us are able to see just what happened. So to those that didn’t see it, just what do you need to see to acknowledge it was a stolen election?

Ken Paxton: I’ve never seen it before in my life. I was like, I knew it when they stopped and Trump is leading in all these states. I knew exactly what they were doing. Because there’s no way to know where those mail in ballots came. Anybody could have filled them out. Anybody. There’s no way to know where those ballots came from.”

You probably shouldn’t misrepresent people so badly. So obviously. But in your defense. It’s possible that it’s not intentional. You may just not read.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

You know the key point here is that I believe these alleged shenanigans happened predominantly in BG states.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    While @jamil waits for Bill Barr to admit vote fraud took place.
    You keep saying you want court decisions, decisions that first require the DOJ to investigate and prosecute, so yes you were waiting on Barr and now waiting for Garland to provide what you describe as evidence to believe fraud occurred. I do not need such levels, a dead body with a bullet in its back is enough for me to credibly believe murder occurred…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You keep saying you want court decisions, decisions that first require the DOJ to investigate and prosecute, so yes you were waiting on Barr and now waiting for Garland to provide what you describe as evidence to believe fraud occurred. I do not need such levels, a dead body with a bullet in its back is enough for me to credibly believe murder occurred…
    Damn you threw a lot of **** in there that I don’t believe.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Damn you threw a lot of **** in there that I don’t believe.
    If, as you say, people are always misunderstanding what you really believe, is there a chance the problem is you and how you present your viewpoint(s)?

Maybe fewer words and less philosophical bull**** == more clarity?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If, as you say, people are always misunderstanding what you really believe, is there a chance the problem is you and how you present your viewpoint(s)?

Maybe fewer words and less philosophical bull**** == more clarity?

I suspect none of that is actually sarcasm. But anyway, yes, there is a fair likelihood that part of the problem is how I present my viewpoints. Sometimes I have moments of clarity. Often not. It doesn't help that I tend to post in streams of thought. However, it looks to me like the people who say I say things I didn't say, is mostly you and Mike.

I've had some conversations with people who do the same kinda thing. Like a pretty anti-vax person I know will IRL often go off on a tirade about it. Sometimes he just makes some illogical conclusions, and I just can't let that go without saying something. But because I didn't just accept his point of view, he response like "Well, I guess you must just love vaccines then." What? When did I say that? Actually, I'd call myself a skeptic these days, at least of covid shots. I think it's some kinda tribal dynamic. Since I disagreed with him on some points, he believes I'm on the other team. You guys have done the same thing on INGO. And it doesn't matter how clear I make my point.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I think our own political primaries are rigged. Set me straight on this. NH primary like the SC one are open primaries. This means as a democrat you can vote for a Republican candidate of your choice? Since Biden has no one really running against him those democrats can save their vote and vote Nikki. Seen interviews if democrats saying they voted Nikki because they hate Trump and want to see Nikki vs Biden. Why, because they think Trump would win, in the election they confirmed they wouldn’t vote for Nikki but vote for Biden. That’s why Nikki got so many votes and thought she would win. And now she heads for SC her home state saying she will win there…..because democrats hating Trump will vote for her. This is insane.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think our own political primaries are rigged. Set me straight on this. NH primary like the SC one are open primaries. This means as a democrat you can vote for a Republican candidate of your choice? Since Biden has no one really running against him those democrats can save their vote and vote Nikki. Seen interviews if democrats saying they voted Nikki because they hate Trump and want to see Nikki vs Biden. Why, because they think Trump would win, in the election they confirmed they wouldn’t vote for Nikki but vote for Biden. That’s why Nikki got so many votes and thought she would win. And now she heads for SC her home state saying she will win there…..because democrats hating Trump will vote for her. This is insane.
    How do you believe the Indiana primaries are “rigged”? Are you just referring to the regulations to get on the ballot or something more? I believe people like Young* are supported by money people, whose money is used to get on the ballot and get voters to vote for them. That is how it is done. I also believe if INGO could agree on a candidate, funded that candidate equally to what Young’s supporters did, they too would be on the ballot and have an equal chance to win.

* In case you forgot, Young was a Marine. :lmfao:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    You mean like some Democrats voted for Trump in the 2016 "Republican" primaries?

Not because they wanted to vote for him in the general, but because they thought he was the easiest to beat?

Kinda' like the "vote for Sanjaya" American Idol...

1706204196244.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How do you believe the Indiana primaries are “rigged”? Are you just referring to the regulations to get on the ballot or something more? I believe people like Young* are supported by money people, whose money is used to get on the ballot and get voters to vote for them. That is how it is done. I also believe if INGO could agree on a candidate, funded that candidate equally to what Young’s supporters did, they too would be on the ballot and have an equal chance to win.

* In case you forgot, Young was a Marine. :lmfao:
    Todd Young was a Marine?

1706204339566.png

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom