• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Interesting article regarding voting "irregularities" in Illinois. If true, I would not trust election results from any Democrat controlled region.

Voting irregularities in Illinois? I'm shocked.;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Why so many people believe the election was rigged?​

So we now know conclusively that we were lied to in 2020, the voting machines were vulnerable to the outside and votes could easily be changed easily defeating state mandated security protocols. So easy the witness in a federal trial hacked a Dominion machine in court.

Hacking of one machine can allow the hacker to affect the entire system.

Friday, in a Federal Court In Atlanta, Georgia, J. Alex Halderman was able to HACK A DOMINION VOTING TABULATOR In Front Of U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg in the courtroom!”

“Halderman USED ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS!

So we are supposed to believe that the same people that have been found out doing so many illegal things to defeat Trump would do ALL that, but this hacking is a line they just wouldn’t cross?

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    So we now know conclusively that we were lied to in 2020, the voting machines were vulnerable to the outside and votes could easily be changed easily defeating state mandated security protocols. So easy the witness in a federal trial hacked a Dominion machine in court.

Hacking of one machine can allow the hacker to affect the entire system.

Friday, in a Federal Court In Atlanta, Georgia, J. Alex Halderman was able to HACK A DOMINION VOTING TABULATOR In Front Of U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg in the courtroom!”

“Halderman USED ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS!

So we are supposed to believe that the same people that have been found out doing so many illegal things to defeat Trump would do ALL that, but this hacking is a line they just wouldn’t cross?

Just ready to post this.

I like that he used a pen from one of the defense attorneys to actually do it.

And CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, are nowhere to be found on this one.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I think the thing which infuriates me most is nothing will change. This will not be reported on. No shady judges will be held accountable. No politicians will be thrown in jail. Nothing will change whatsoever. . . . And they will do it again because they can. There are zero consequences for these people.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think the thing which infuriates me most is nothing will change. This will not be reported on. No shady judges will be held accountable. No politicians will be thrown in jail. Nothing will change whatsoever. . . . And they will do it again because they can. There are zero consequences for these people.
    So who is to blame? The left for perpetuating it? Well, yes for the actual actions they are, but the blame for them getting by with it is squarely on republicans/conservatives as personified by @jamil types. They keep demanding impossible to obtain evidentiary levels.

This is not a court of law! These are our elections, repeat OUR elections. If the people had looked at the BS in the 2020 election and demanded their government do something the courts would have responded. Instead the courts responded to the threats of antifa.

I have moved on from blaming them/they, as in the left, it is us as republicans/conservatives that are failing. Between the “burn it down and start over” believing we are almost to the last box, to the RINO steeped in the normalcy bias believing all is well, conservatives are not acting enough like they care and TPTB see that and respond appropriately.

To be clear, if the republicans/conservatives had risen up, made their presence felt, there would have been another outcome. But we wait for the majority of republicans/conservatives that are waiting on institutions controlled by the left to do something…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So who is to blame? The left for perpetuating it? Well, yes for the actual actions they are, but the blame for them getting by with it is squarely on republicans/conservatives as personified by @jamil types. They keep demanding impossible to obtain evidentiary levels.

This is not a court of law! These are our elections, repeat OUR elections. If the people had looked at the BS in the 2020 election and demanded their government do something the courts would have responded. Instead the courts responded to the threats of antifa.

I have moved on from blaming them/they, as in the left, it is us as republicans/conservatives that are failing. Between the “burn it down and start over” believing we are almost to the last box, to the RINO steeped in the normalcy bias believing all is well, conservatives are not acting enough like they care and TPTB see that and respond appropriately.

To be clear, if the republicans/conservatives had risen up, made their presence felt, there would have been another outcome. But we wait for the majority of republicans/conservatives that are waiting on institutions controlled by the left to do something…
    We know the left is into all kinds of shady sh*t but what are the conservatives doing about it. All I see in gnashing of teeth and hand wringing. Someone need to get aggressive!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No. Back when you made those extraordinary claims based on unverifiable reports from notoriously biased sites, you made the same accusation about jamil types that you did here. That I demand impossible to obtain evidentiary levels, not in those words but essentially the same. I said then what I say now. Prove it in court and you got something. It was you who assumed it was impossible. Not me.

Did you shake YOUR fist at clouds then? That's what whining about Pence was.

I think if the J6 was the opportunity to do all the demanding. If the J6 protest were better organized, with a coherent message, and every participant were coached to be non-violent, and stay in the designated areas, and not have a delusional outgoing president chasing nutty legal theories, to be "reinstalled" as POTUS, it could have been the way to demand the courts get involved. Hindsight is 20/20.

I have moved on from blaming them/they, as in the left, it is us as republicans/conservatives that are failing.
    Yes. Agreed. Trump chasing the nutty legal theory and all that time spent whining about Pence was a complete waste of time and whatever political capital MAGA had left. It would have been better for Trump to have pursued that instead of the cases he did. But that's hindsight as well. Oh wait. Those jamil types thought it was a waste of time and political capital back then.

Between the “burn it down and start over” believing we are almost to the last box, to the RINO steeped in the normalcy bias believing all is well, conservatives are not acting enough like they care and TPTB see that and respond appropriately.

If you're complaining that people aren't as :runaway: as you, I don't know what to tell you. I understand what time it is. But because those jamil types don't advocate the same things as the solution (like that pursuing nutty legal theories to reinstall Trump as POTUS after having lost an election) you think we're asleep. Or, I dunno, maybe you're referring to @JettaKnight types (congratulations JK, you have a type too!)

I think this has a similar cause as all the stalwart Republicans whining about Libertarians voting for Libertarians in stead of Republicans. I said back then. They're not like you. Stop expecting them to vote for your guy. They got their own Johnson to feel. People are what they are.

Reach them if you want to change their minds. But make a good case for **** sake! Posting unverifiable **** from GWP about crazy CIA raids and all that tin foil hat **** is not going to convince even reasonable people. Start out with something believable. Then build your case.

Like I said. J6 was supposed to be that. Look how that turned out. They used it against us. But I blame the people who supported Trump's scheme for a lot of that. There should have been a coherent message demanding to get to the bottom of all the facts that raise questions about the election. Instead Trump made it about pressuring Pence to go along with the scheme. I didn't have anything to do with supporting that cockamamie scheme. So don't blame jamil types for that. It's okay if you blame J/K types. I mean they might as well be Gingers on INGO. :):

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    No. Back when you made those extraordinary claims based on unverifiable reports from notoriously biased sites, you made the same accusation about jamil types that you did here. That I demand impossible to obtain evidentiary levels, not in those words but essentially the same. I said then what I say now. Prove it in court and you got something. It was you who assumed it was impossible. Not me.

I think if the J6 was the opportunity to do all the demanding. If the J6 protest were better organized, with a coherent message, and every participant were coached to be non-violent, and stay in the designated areas, and not have a delusional outgoing president chasing nutty legal theories, to be "reinstalled" as POTUS, it could have been the way to demand the courts get involved. Hindsight is 20/20.

Yes. Agreed. Trump chasing the nutty legal theory and all that time spent whining about Pence was a complete waste of time and whatever political capital MAGA had left. It would have been better for Trump to have pursued that instead of the cases he did. But that's hindsight as well. Oh wait. Those jamil types thought it was a waste of time and political capital back then.

If you're complaining that people aren't as :runaway: as you, I don't know what to tell you. I understand what time it is. But because those jamil types don't advocate the same things as the solution (like that pursuing nutty legal theories to reinstall Trump as POTUS after having lost an election) you think we're asleep. Or, I dunno, maybe you're referring to @JettaKnight types (congratulations JK, you have a type too!)

I think this has a similar cause as all the stalwart Republicans whining about Libertarians voting for Libertarians in stead of Republicans. I said back then. They're not like you. Stop expecting them to vote for your guy. They got their own Johnson to feel. People are what they are.

Reach them if you want to change their minds. But make a good case for **** sake! Posting unverifiable **** from GWP about crazy CIA raids and all that tin foil hat **** is not going to convince even reasonable people. Start out with something believable. Then build your case.

Like I said. J6 was supposed to be that. Look how that turned out. They used it against us. But I blame the people who supported Trump's scheme for a lot of that. There should have been a coherent message demanding to get to the bottom of all the facts that raise questions about the election. Instead Trump made it about pressuring Pence to go along with the scheme. I didn't have anything to do with supporting that cockamamie scheme. So don't blame jamil types for that. It's okay if you blame J/K types. I mean they might as well be Gingers on INGO. :):
    TL;DR

disgusted-dog.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Back when you made those extraordinary claims based on unverifiable reports from notoriously biased sites, you made the same accusation about jamil types that you did here. That I demand impossible to obtain evidentiary levels, not in those words but essentially the same. I said then what I say now. Prove it in court and you got something. It was you who assumed it was impossible. Not me.
    See proving the point I made that you quoted, perfectly...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    J6 was the end. Same ole trope you always trot out.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

If a thirtysomething said this I’d just tell him eventually he will learn, but some of you all are just lost. Old enough to know better. Your government and the left, but I repeat myself, have been engaging in the systemic overtake of the intuitions of power, but you still are begging for those infiltrated institutions to verify what we all saw with our own eyes.

Trump voters, from 2020, likely can be broken down in one third groups, J6 supporters, conservative but don’t ask me to get involved, and CoC don’t tell anyone I voted for Trump as they might think I am one of them.

If one looks at all the conspiracies being confirmed none of this election crap is far fetched, IMO it meets the preponderance of the evidence standard and certainly meets probable cause standard. But NOTHING HAPPENED, even though it was right in front of our eyes. Because of ***** republican voters wouldn’t stand up, neither did their representatives, and neither did the courts.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Simmer down you "type."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom