• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If a thirtysomething said this I’d just tell him eventually he will learn, but some of you all are just lost. Old enough to know better. Your government and the left, but I repeat myself, have been engaging in the systemic overtake of the intuitions of power, but you still are begging for those infiltrated institutions to verify what we all saw with our own eyes.

Trump voters, from 2020, likely can be broken down in one third groups, J6 supporters, conservative but don’t ask me to get involved, and CoC don’t tell anyone I voted for Trump as they might think I am one of them.

If one looks at all the conspiracies being confirmed none of this election crap is far fetched, IMO it meets the preponderance of the evidence standard and certainly meets probable cause standard. But NOTHING HAPPENED, even though it was right in front of our eyes. Because of ***** republican voters wouldn’t stand up, neither did their representatives, and neither did the courts.
    What did you do to stand up? Post GWP articles claiming wild ass conspiracy theories? Post about late night CIA raids in Germany? Obviously you weren’t arrested breaking into the Capitol. So you didn’t do that.

Lay out your plan for what should have happened. Let’s hear it. I hope it’s not shaking your fist at clouds because the only thing that did was cost Trump political capital with some of his own base.

Shaking fist at clouds = pushing the blame on Pence because he should have reinstalled Trump as POTUS

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What did you do to stand up? Post GWP articles claiming wild ass conspiracy theories? Post about late night CIA raids in Germany? Obviously you weren’t arrested breaking into the Capitol. So you didn’t do that.

Lay out your plan for what should have happened. Let’s hear it.
    it's called spreading "awareness" my man.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh. So you tell me I have impossible standards. I say no. Prove it in court. IMPOSSIBLE! Then when you see it proven in court you say “ah HA?” LOL
    Uhhh, I believe IM is referring more to the likely impossibility of proving the accusations within the short window between 3 Nov 2020 and 6 Jan 2021

And even now, it isn't proven it did happen only that it 'could', and that has taken more than 3 years

If you wait for absolute proof, you will always be sucking hind ***

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uhhh, I believe IM is referring more to the likely impossibility of proving the accusations within the short window between 3 Nov 2020 and 6 Jan 2021

And even now, it isn't proven it did happen only that it 'could', and that has taken more than 3 years

If you wait for absolute proof, you will always be sucking hind ***

Wait for proof to do what exactly? What'djah have in mind? Hmmm? Meet at the public square with our tacticool gear? It was never absolute proof I sought. But I need more than wild ass claims from a partisan website.

What was reported to have been proven in court by the article was that the machines are/were hackable. It does not prove they were hacked during the election. But it does prove it was plausible that they could have been hacked. Best outcome possible here is to get these machines out of use. Getting Trump re-installed was never on the table, including using the cockamamie Pence play.

So let's get back to what YOU would do about it. Between the election and J6, the information that we had that we could corroborate was, election rules were changed to push less reliable mail-in voting, there were reports of Trump ballots being dumped. Reports of anomolies in various polling locations. Etcetera.

So what actions could you justify with your confidence? Hmmm? Go ahead. Tell us what we should have done.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Wait for proof to do what exactly? What'djah have in mind? Hmmm? Meet at the public square with our tacticool gear? It was never absolute proof I sought. But I need more than wild ass claims from a partisan website.

What was reported to have been proven in court by the article was that the machines are/were hackable. It does not prove they were hacked during the election. But it does prove it was plausible that they could have been hacked. Best outcome possible here is to get these machines out of use. Getting Trump re-installed was never on the table, including using the cockamamie Pence play.

So let's get back to what YOU would do about it. Between the election and J6, the information that we had that we could corroborate was, election rules were changed to push less reliable mail-in voting, there were reports of Trump ballots being dumped. Reports of anomolies in various polling locations. Etcetera.

So what actions could you justify with your confidence? Hmmm? Go ahead. Tell us what we should have done.
    Things like the above were a problem before 2020 and still are a problem. Add in multiple people and groups shown stuffing mail in ballots by the hundreds, and well what you have is a rigged election.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Things like the above were a problem before 2020 and still are a problem. Add in multiple people and groups shown stuffing mail in ballots by the hundreds, and well what you have it a rigged election.

I think election reform should have been what J6 was about. That's really a non-partisan issue. These are at least verifiable claims.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Lay out your plan for what should have happened. Let’s hear it. I hope it’s not shaking your fist at clouds because the only thing that did was cost Trump political capital with some of his own base.

Shaking fist at clouds = pushing the blame on Pence because he should have reinstalled Trump as POTUS
    Did my best to rally Trump voters, republicans, and conservatives to stand up and demand a pause in the process due to obvious improprieties and influence the courts to stop hiding and stand up for a complete investigation. But that group showed they are wimps and not capable of fighting their way out of a paper bag.

Many of them were waiting on the institutions controlled by the establishment to pat them on the head…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think if the J6 was the opportunity to do all the demanding. If the J6 protest were better organized, with a coherent message, and every participant were coached to be non-violent, and stay in the designated areas, and not have a delusional outgoing president chasing nutty legal theories, to be "reinstalled" as POTUS, it could have been the way to demand the courts get involved. Hindsight is 20/20.

J6 was the end. Same ole trope you always trot out.

The battle began election day. Nothing was happening to change things short of a miracle…
    How does that answer the question I asked. I think J6 could have been about something objective. It became about Trump’s silly scheme to pressure Pence into installing him as POTUS. It’s hindsight of course. That was the only point of that paragraph. So what meaning does “J6 was the end” have in terms of a hypothetical? In the real, it certainly did not turn out well. Team Trump lost all its political capital.

And a question you ignored, what trope is that?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did my best to rally Trump voters, republicans, and conservatives to stand up and demand a pause in the process due to obvious improprieties and influence the courts to stop hiding and stand up for a complete investigation. But that group showed they are wimps and not capable of fighting their way out of a paper bag.

Many of them were waiting on the institutions controlled by the establishment to pat them on the head…
    The pause in the process was never an achievable goal. The process is, you take it to court. It sucks. It’s slow. And, as SD4L has shown, Trump didn’t sue over the right things. But I think it’s probably his council who was most at fault there.

But “rally the Trump supporters” is all you’ve said, and you complain as if there’s something to do other than use the system. What? Rally the supporters for what?

Should we all have encouraged supporters like you? To do what? Protest? Trump supporters did protest. For bull ****. J6 wasn’t about demanding investigations into the election. It was about pressuring Pence to go along with a crazy ass scheme.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Things like the above were a problem before 2020 and still are a problem. Add in multiple people and groups shown stuffing mail in ballots by the hundreds, and well what you have is a rigged election.
    I would add that it was a problem prior to the 2016 election as well, the article you linked was dated 2015.

I fully supported President Trump's commission on election fraud, BUT he never had his DoJ attack the corrupt states that had not cleaned up their voter roles in decades... looking at California here.

IMO, legitimate use of the Civil Rights division of the DOJ... he just didn't do it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The pause in the process was never an achievable goal. The process is, you take it to court. It sucks. It’s slow. And, as SD4L has shown, Trump didn’t sue over the right things. But I think it’s probably his council who was most at fault there.

But “rally the Trump supporters” is all you’ve said, and you complain as if there’s something to do other than use the system. What? Rally the supporters for what?

Should we all have encouraged supporters like you? To do what? Protest? Trump supporters did protest. For bull ****. J6 wasn’t about demanding investigations into the election. It was about pressuring Pence to go along with a crazy ass scheme.
    The courts needed to hear voices beyond soros paid antifa.

But I know, you were waiting on the DOJ to say on CNN there was a teeny mistake…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The courts needed to hear voices beyond soros paid antifa.
    Of course they did. J6 would have been a good venue to do that. What happened instead? They went on a Pence hunt. jamil types didn’t **** that up. IM types did.

But I know, you were waiting on the DOJ to say on CNN there was a teeny mistake…
    I told you back then there was enough smoke for people to demand answers. But I think that might have been before you adopted a more reasonable prescription. I think you’re just pissed and taking it out on “jamil types” because you’re frustrated that not everyone buys into every story that GWP publishes.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Here is all six minutes. A couple take aways.

- He talks about them stealing the election. . . . Again.

- They just want to keep her quiet for two years. To me, that is telling me they just need two more years to do what they want/need to do to reach their objective.

- The Cartels are operating in all 50 states.

- She mentions how "they" will have her murdered, and he does not deny it.

This raises the ol' anxiety level.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom