• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    If any of the "conservatives" out there can give me one good reason not to support Ron Paul, I would love to here it. I see alot of Obama bashing up in these parts. Well guess what, IT'S TOO LATE!!! We already lost and the only thing we can do is start prepping for the next election. So let me break this down into a few questions....

#1 Who has demonstrated true Republicanism better than Ron Paul?...I'm talking about recently and a person that could make a presidential candidate.

#2 What values does Ron Paul not have that he should have to gain your support?

#3 What's not attractive about obliterating the fed reserve, the IRS, Dept. of ED....etc?

These questions are mostly for Ron Paul skeptics, but I encourage supporters to chime in. Thanks!!!:patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've really come to support Ron Paul. I keep telling people they should read his book "The Revolution". It not about raising up in arms and fighting the government. It's his manifesto and tells you his positions on just about everything.

He is the one man in Government that follows closely with what the Founding Fathers laid out for us. Yes, Limited Gooberment is one thing, but there's so much more. The book is well worth reading and might dispell any negitive thoughts you have of him.

It may not if you favor Legal Plunder though. Or if you like being the Forgotten Man....

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    His unwillingness to defend this nation in a realistic manner.

Most importantly, his followers. Many of them are as rabid, hate filled, and intolerant as Obama's supporters, and worship Paul just as deeply. They would be a bigger threat to our Constitution and freedom than Obama could ever dream of being.

Not into voting for men who lead cults, so I'll never vote for Ron Paul.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

Most importantly, his followers. Many of them are as rabid, hate filled, and intolerant as Obama's supporters, and worship Paul just as deeply. They would be a bigger threat to our Constitution and freedom than Obama could ever dream of being.

Ron Paul has much going for him, but this above is also why I wouldn't vote for him.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    You wouldn't vote for a man because he has rapid cult followers? So you basiclly wouldn't vote for anyone right?

I know what you're saying, but that's taken to the extreme. I am not one for rapid cults, no :) They move way to fast for little slow me.

Or did you mean "rabid?" :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know what you're saying, but that's taken to the extreme. I am not one for rapid cults, no :) They move way to fast for little slow me.

Or did you mean "rabid?" :):

Grammar nazi! GET HIM! :):

Yes, rabid. My fingers move faster than my brain sometimes. :)

What I'd like to know is how his followers would ruin the Country if his followers are not the ones in charge? :scratch:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    To clarify, I am a huge Ron Paul supporter. During the last presidential election, I was very discouraged by the medias lack of support for RP but also encouraged by the overwhelming success he had through grassroots campaigning and internet support. I am mainly aiming this post at those who consider them selves republicans, yet still don't support RP. I don't understand how anyone could have watched the primaries and not been positively blown away by his straightforwardness and logic of his platform.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Sorry but I don't believe in the "logic of his platform" nor do I agree with much of his foreign policy platform. I firmly believe that his views and stated beliefs will hurt this country just as bad as the TURD in office right now. I also believe that he will never have a chance in a national election, so therefore his followers voting for him will continue to insure a Democratic victory. Divide and conquer.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I will say this. If conservatives/libertarians/republicans/right-wingers don't unite in 2012, we will have Obama till 2016. :twocents:

truegrit

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Highland,IN
    As a republican his thoughts on fiscal discipline and responsibility were worth listening to,until he tied them to our national defense strategies. It was at that point that his arguments became null and void. his view on energy also were useless because they did not included an all of the above approach.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry but I don't believe in the "logic of his platform" nor do I agree with much of his foreign policy platform. I firmly believe that his views and stated beliefs will hurt this country just as bad as the TURD in office right now. I also believe that he will never have a chance in a national election, so therefore his followers voting for him will continue to insure a Democratic victory. Divide and conquer.

I'm curious, what about his foriegn policy do you not like?

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne

I have to disagree with every single point you've made here...

I do not see our current occupations as an attempt at defending our nation. In fact, they are having the opposite effect. Our nation was strong in 2001. It is now...what's the exact opposite of strong?...

Between INGO & Digg, I've read the thoughts of many "Paulbots" and I wouldn't classify any of them as rabid, hate filled, or intolerant. To say that they would be a threat to our Constitution is ignorant.

Ron Paul is not a cult of personality. He's a leader who has helped to make millions of us younger folks aware of our rights & the real intentions of the founding fathers. All I knew, before following Ron Paul's presidential campaign, was what I learned in school...which wasn't much.

Just because a few people take their respect for Dr. Paul too far, it does not mean that most of us do.

If I'm guilty of being a member of any cult, it's the cult of new-formed libertarians (not Libertarians®). If you find fault with libertarian ideals, then I guess we hold opposing views.

Top Bottom