Why Are So Many Still Against Hemp / Marijuana ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Tell me about Lincoln.

What does Lincoln have to do with this?

I would like to thank your doper friends for keeping them profitable.

I don't have any doper friends, and I do think it's immoral to buy things that feeds violent cartels.

But we're not going to change those people. Those people will always exist. We can change policies that make violent criminal activity so profitable.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Okay, tell me what would happen to the cartels if tomorrow, everyone in the world, made the conscience decision to not partake in drugs, out of their own free will? Am I evil for taking that stance?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Okay, tell me what would happen to the cartels if tomorrow, everyone in the world, made the conscience decision to not partake in drugs, out of their own free will? Am I evil for taking that stance?

You're not evil. You're delusional.

When did we start discussing fantasy?

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Guys, this eric fella is not going to engage is honest discussion. He has no clue of any of the point you are bringing up. He has clumsily deflected every question with something irrelevant. Once again check my sig line and stop feeding the troll.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Guys, this eric fella is not going to engage is honest discussion. He has no clue of any of the point you are bringing up. He has clumsily deflected every question with something irrelevant. Once again check my sig line and stop feeding the troll.

I don't see him as trolling.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    There used to be billboards up ( not that long ago ) around town that said something to the affect of " every 37 minutes someone OD's on prescription drugs " , yet pills are still legal and IMO easier to get ahold of than pot .

I don't know what the statistics are on how many people die from alcohol poisoning or alcohol related injuries , yet it's still legal and WAY easier to get than pot .

Not one person , NOT ONE PERSON has ever OD'd on pot and any quack that tells you different is full of **** and I'd have no problem telling them so .

I've known pot smokers all of my life , ( 40 years ) and have been a smoker ( off and on ) for the last 20 years . In earlier years ( service days ) I drank enough whiskey to float a battleship .

You know what I'm addicted to ? Marlboro reds . In situations where I can't smoke for a couple of hours , I'm ready to shank the first person that's being an ******* or idiot .

Most of the people I know that are smokers ( pot ) are productive " blue collar " ( although I've known a hand full of white collar , MEDICAL professionals that smoke ) folks that work every day , go home and smoke much in the same way some folks like to have a six pack .

Now for the rant .

We have a plant that can / does so much yet we can't use it because some busy body , nanny mother****er can't keep their noses out of other people's business .

No ****s are given about the ONE basement dwelling ijit you know of that doesn't have their **** together ! The MAJORITY of smokers are productive .

All this jackassed , nonsense talk about crime going up if it's legalized is BULL**** from folks that don't have a clue what they are blathering about .

I'm not saying that weed can cure the world's ills but it sure as hell seems like it could do a lot to improve this countries problems .

We have infinite problems with the middle east , what's the solution ? Hemp oil / bio fuel , **** the petrodollar , let the rest of the world fight over the oil .

We have affordable housing problems where many folks simply can't afford traditional stick built houses , what's the solution ?

Hempcrete housing , people can grow their own houses / structures and with some sweat equity the houses are cheaper to build , maintain , heat and cool saving more money than traditional housing .

How many sissies are being born now that can't even be in the same room with a ****ing peanut or shrimp without fear of dying because ( pure speculation on my part ) they've been fed GMO / chemically altered foods all of their lives ?

Their are plenty of videos on YT about the healthy benefits of ingesting hemp seeds and oil .

But NO , instead of eating a natural , VERY nutritious plant we'd rather suck down heavily processed , Monsanto chemical laced garbage and keep pumping out sick kids that can't even handle the environment they live in .

You can build with it , run / maintain your machines with it , eat it , wear it , cure some illnesses with it ( probably more than we currently know ) , help manage the economy with it , improve international relations with it , one friggan plant that can do so much so WTF IS THE PROBLEM FOLKS ?

Oh yeah , too many busy body , social engineering ****tards want to run other folks lives for them instead of minding their own damed business .

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    There used to be billboards up ( not that long ago ) around town that said something to the affect of " every 37 minutes someone OD's on prescription drugs " , yet pills are still legal and IMO easier to get ahold of than pot .

I don't know what the statistics are on how many people die from alcohol poisoning or alcohol related injuries , yet it's still legal and WAY easier to get than pot .

Not one person , NOT ONE PERSON has ever OD'd on pot and any quack that tells you different is full of **** and I'd have no problem telling them so .

I've known pot smokers all of my life , ( 40 years ) and have been a smoker ( off and on ) for the last 20 years . In earlier years ( service days ) I drank enough whiskey to float a battleship .

You know what I'm addicted to ? Marlboro reds . In situations where I can't smoke for a couple of hours , I'm ready to shank the first person that's being an ******* or idiot .

Most of the people I know that are smokers ( pot ) are productive " blue collar " ( although I've known a hand full of white collar , MEDICAL professionals that smoke ) folks that work every day , go home and smoke much in the same way some folks like to have a six pack .

Now for the rant .

We have a plant that can / does so much yet we can't use it because some busy body , nanny mother****er can't keep their noses out of other people's business .

No ****s are given about the ONE basement dwelling ijit you know of that doesn't have their **** together ! The MAJORITY of smokers are productive .

All this jackassed , nonsense talk about crime going up if it's legalized is BULL**** from folks that don't have a clue what they are blathering about .

I'm not saying that weed can cure the world's ills but it sure as hell seems like it could do a lot to improve this countries problems .

We have infinite problems with the middle east , what's the solution ? Hemp oil / bio fuel , **** the petrodollar , let the rest of the world fight over the oil .

We have affordable housing problems where many folks simply can't afford traditional stick built houses , what's the solution ?

Hempcrete housing , people can grow their own houses / structures and with some sweat equity the houses are cheaper to build , maintain , heat and cool saving more money than traditional housing .

How many sissies are being born now that can't even be in the same room with a ****ing peanut or shrimp without fear of dying because ( pure speculation on my part ) they've been fed GMO / chemically altered foods all of their lives ?

Their are plenty of videos on YT about the healthy benefits of ingesting hemp seeds and oil .

But NO , instead of eating a natural , VERY nutritious plant we'd rather suck down heavily processed , Monsanto chemical laced garbage and keep pumping out sick kids that can't even handle the environment they live in .

You can build with it , run / maintain your machines with it , eat it , wear it , cure some illnesses with it ( probably more than we currently know ) , help manage the economy with it , improve international relations with it , one friggan plant that can do so much so WTF IS THE PROBLEM FOLKS ?

Oh yeah , too many busy body , social engineering ****tards want to run other folks lives for them instead of minding their own damed business .

9.2/10

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013

Marijuana?

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008

Now for the rant .

Don't hold back
    tell us how really feel

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner

Now for the rant .

Wow... Ok....In your hemp utopia, are you going to force farmers to raise it? I know of no country where hemp is legal to raise that it has become anything more than a niche... Let alone #1(or2or3) comodity. What makes you think the U.S. farmer is willing to grow somthing with such a small demand, having zero infrastructure to handle such a large fiberous crop like hemp?

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Top Bottom