• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 76chevy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    thanks for the info. I have nothing I intend to buy or sell currently here so access to the classifieds is not a concern of mine.

Have been a member for over 5 years and posted some but not much over this time, I lost my login info for some time and could not post.

And that is one that was not removed as it appears to be a reasonable post. Since no one else is laying it out for you, here is the deal. This is a gun owner community that has a classifieds area for contributing members, not a free classifieds site. One of the rules of INGO is that you effectively are on probation until you reach 50 posts. You are required to add only "quality" posts until that point. After that, things are more flexible. Apparently, your activities tripped their trigger.

It doesn't matter if you've been here for a number of years. Runners can be brand new to the site and post 50 quick/junk posts that add nothing or they can be long-term, low-post members who finally spot something they want and enter 40 junk posts. Same thing. You weren't running? I can't say as I didn't see the posts that were deleted, but if you press it, the moderators will be happy to quote your junk posts back to you.

If you aren't looking to get into the classifieds at this point, then just take some time to post more thoughtful answers or ask legitimate questions. It really isn't hard to get there if you participate. If you want to get to INGO's classifieds ASAP, there are two ways:
    1. Create 50 "quality" posts. Ask and/or answer questions. Participate in discussions. Share your firearm photos. There are many ways to create quality posts, even if you aren't a firearms expert. Some try to bypass this requirement by creating 50 short, useless posts. This just pollutes the site and ends up wasting the time of hundreds of other members who have the misfortune to read them. The moderators are very aware of this tactic and will delete junk posts. Think of this as a probationary period where you learn about INGO and we will learn at least some about you via your contributions to its content.
    2. Become a site supporter. For $20 (PayPal is fastest), you get a number of benefits, including early access to the classifieds. This provides an alternate way to contribute to INGO. Servers aren't free. If you do take this route, be sure to send a private message to Que asking for access.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm trying to get 10 quality posts but I doubt this one will count toward that number.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    thanks for the info. I have nothing I intend to buy or sell currently here so access to the classifieds is not a concern of mine.

Have been a member for over 5 years and posted some but not much over this time, I lost my login info for some time and could not post.

So what kind of 76 Chevy do you drive?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Your posts were acquired too quickly, so many of them were confiscated and redistributed to less fortunate members.
    It sounds like one of our LIBERAL MODS went all Executive Order on yo' arse.
    My post count doesn't come close to the BS posts I tried to pass of at first. I'm fortunate that I'm a smartarse and drink too much caffeine and can't shut up.

Top Bottom