Why are illegal aliens ALLOWED to protest HERE?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Those who don't live by our constitution as United States Citizens, do not deserve the rights created by it. I'm tired of people thinking that jumping a border, entitles them to our rights. It takes more than that to be a true American. If they were true Americans, they would be working to make this country better, not bring it down to their former "homelands" low standards.

That being said, I do think we should look at how we can make it so people can become U.S. citizens a little more conveniently. I think required service to our country would be a start. Doesn't have to be military. People should have to work to become citizens in the best country on the planet. Such a honor should be earned.

• The constitution has never created rights.
    • Rights aren't just exclusive to U.S. citizens, but to all mankind.
    • I just wish that there were more true citizens of the people actually born here.
    • Agreed with the remainder of your post.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Criminals forfeit their rights all the time. They know that's the risk when they decide to be criminals.

"STFU, Get TFU out." Those are the only rights criminal invading aliens desearve.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Criminals forfeit their rights all the time. They know that's the risk when they decide to be criminals.

"STFU, Get TFU out." Those are the only rights criminal invading aliens desearve.

People can waive their rights anytime they wish, criminal or not.

Your "STFU" and "Get TFU out": Well, as long as you're only offering this course of action as an opinion and not of fact, I will fully support your right to do so. Though, it does tend to have me think that you were toilet trained at gunpoint. :laugh:

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Here is situation 1 or UNO if you must. There are thousands of people at a protest rally. They are there to show there dislike for drug laws. LEO walks by and 1/2 of them have glazed over eyes and smell like a Grateful Dead lot. 1/4 of them seem really nervous and can't stand still they also have something white stuck to their nose the remaining 1/4 of the protesters Look really messed up some of them crying and some laughing hysterically. LEO has probable cause to "round them up" this does not violate any right they may have had.

Here is situation 2 or DOS if you must. There are thousands of people at a protest rally. They are there to show there dislike for murder laws. LEO walks by and 1/2 of them are carrying blood covered knives, swords and ice picks. 1/4 of them are carrying [strike]smoking guns[/strike] blood covered baseball bats and 1/4 of them are carrying [strike]smoking guns[/strike] blood covered axes, machetes and (insert weapon of choice causing blunt force trauma). LEO has probable cause to "round them up" this does not violate any right they may have had.

Here is situation 3 or TRES if you must. There are thousands of people at a protest rally. They are there to show there dislike for (insert any crime here) laws. LEO walks by and they all look like they have engaged in said crime. LEO has probable cause to "round them up" this does not violate any right they may have had.

So you see we are just on whatever number situation here with these protesters ROUND THEM UP!!!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    People can waive their rights anytime they wish, criminal or not.

Your "STFU" and "Get TFU out": Well, as long as you're only offering this course of action as an opinion and not of fact, I will fully support your right to do so. Though, it does tend to have me think that you were toilet trained at gunpoint. :laugh:

If it were any thing more than an opinion the country would be in a lot better shape than it is now.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Here is situation 1 or UNO if you must. There are thousands of people at a protest rally. They are there to show there dislike for drug laws. LEO walks by and 1/2 of them have glazed over eyes and smell like a Grateful Dead lot. 1/4 of them seem really nervous and can't stand still they also have something white stuck to their nose the remaining 1/4 of the protesters Look really messed up some of them crying and some laughing hysterically. LEO has probable cause to "round them up" this does not violate any right they may have had.

Here is situation 2 or DOS if you must. There are thousands of people at a protest rally. They are there to show there dislike for murder laws. LEO walks by and 1/2 of them are carrying blood covered knives, swords and ice picks. 1/4 of them are carrying [strike]smoking guns[/strike] blood covered baseball bats and 1/4 of them are carrying [strike]smoking guns[/strike] blood covered axes, machetes and (insert weapon of choice causing blunt force trauma). LEO has probable cause to "round them up" this does not violate any right they may have had.

Here is situation 3 or TRES if you must. There are thousands of people at a protest rally. They are there to show there dislike for (insert any crime here) laws. LEO walks by and they all look like they have engaged in said crime. LEO has probable cause to "round them up" this does not violate any right they may have had.

So you see we are just on whatever number situation here with these protesters ROUND THEM UP!!!

A good defense attorney would look at a drug bust at a pro immigration/anti immigration rally, and have a good number of challenges to preempt the arrests subsequent to arraignment and the ascertainment of the suspects citizenship, provided they exercised their right to remain silent. However, this could be negated by a sufficient amount and adequate actionable police intelligence to justify such a sting.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    If it were any thing more than an opinion the country would be in a lot better shape than it is now.

Possibly, but would it then truly be the America that the framers had intended? The whole STFU and GTFO thing, probably would have given some a moment of pause.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You really think so?

What did they tell the indians?

:popcorn:

Jack, I agree with you. I just like the argument. Back then if people came to this Country much the way they are now, they'd been jailed or deported then too. So this is getting interesting. :)

Please continue.

:popcorn:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

And every person who gets wrongfully herded up is going to win a civil lawsuit. Guilt by association is not how it works.

Why don't we just send SWAT teams to arrest everyone at Grateful Dead concerts? After all, there must be a few potheads in the mix. And probably a lot of them are laughing and having a good time too.

Can you say Police State?

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    I work in a general hospital, these illegals live in the E/R - they always are in the E/R - here they demonstrate in the street because they feel threatened, but they still will take free medical, education, food stamps, and anything else that they can beg, barrow, and steal. I wonder if anyone knows that someone who is illegal has not had any medical background check, some Americans who support the illegal will blow over this subject without fail. The diseases these people bring in are in many cases drug resistant, in other words medication will not cure your disease. And before anyone is asking about having a relationship with the females, check into some of the STDs that run rampent in mexico compared to the United States, you may think twice! Be careful with contact with the illegals, something else the mexican government does not allow people from Central American countries to populate into mexico, but think the United States should allow their unwanted millions.

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    It is long overdue to move these illegal aliens out of the United States, no where in the constitution is Arizona breaking any laws. When is Indiana going to wake up and start expelling the illegal criminal aliens? Are night vision scopes, binocullars expensive, I will volunteer to go to Arizona's border with mexico and help patrol the border - free of charge.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

And every person who gets wrongfully herded up is going to win a civil lawsuit. Guilt by association is not how it works.

Why don't we just send SWAT teams to arrest everyone at Grateful Dead concerts? After all, there must be a few potheads in the mix. And probably a lot of them are laughing and having a good time too.

Can you say Police State?

There's a big difference between simple possible misdemeanors, and possible federal felonies.

If there's a known murderer/gang member hanging out with other suspected murderers/gang members and there just happens to be a few innocent women in the mix, would you have a problem if they all got rounded up and sorted out later? I would hope not, really.

When you help illegal aliens, you are harboring a fugitive. If you're protesting with illegal aliens, it's a good possibility that you're also harboring them as well. :dunno: If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about, right? Shouldn't be hanging out with known criminals in the first place!

When the police arrest someone they suspect for murder, and they turn out to be innocent, they can't sue the police. It's the same idea here. There are people in those crowds who proclaim their illegality for the world to see, yet we shouldn't be able to arrest them? Cmon...

junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    It's been interesting watching this thread evolve and it's brought up some valid points. I'd like to throw a couple more into the mix. Why is it that only our neighbors to the South are protesting this law. Logically, if there were an illegal from Canada or Asia, living and working amongst us, wouldn't they want to protest this too? If a so called amnesty is granted, would it only be effective to those illegals from the South? Then a general observation about the whole debate. Over the past few days I've had to come to the point where I look at the whole protesting and illegal alien controversy absolutely no emotion, and based on a literal interpretation of the laws that exist. If someone is wrong and shows an active disregard for the laws of the land, enforcement action must be taken.

Pilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Carmel Indiana
    I don't know, but I'd LOVE to find out.

CITIZEN'S ARREST
    Indiana Code 35-33-1-4:
    Any person may arrest any other person if:
    (1) the other person committed a felony in his presence;
    (2) a felony has been committed and he has probable cause to believe that the other person has committed that felony; or
    (3) a misdemeanor involving a breach of peace is being committed in his presence and the arrest is necessary to prevent the continuance of the breach of peace.
    A person making an arrest under this section shall, as soon as practical, notify a law enforcement officer and deliver custody of the person arrested to a law enforcement officer.
    The law enforcement officer may process the arrested person as if the officer had arrested him. The officer who receives or processes a person arrested by another under this section is not liable for false arrest or false imprisonment.

Pilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Carmel Indiana
    If people actually arrested the illegals, they would be charged with some sort of crime. These liberal prosecutors seem to have no trouble finding a way to charge the innocent when they were trying to stand up for what is right.

And if you were armed while doing it... im sure they would Brady D/Q you in one way or another.

I dont get why they are allowed to stay here. Defer some money to USCIS to deport them.. there has to be a way.

junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    Wow, that was interesting (pilot's post)! I've never seen a citizen's arrest, or at least one that was legitimate. It is strange how we have to keep inventing laws, when the existing ones seem so clear.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    You just made my point.

By considering people as objects, therefore not entitled to rights.

If I proved your point you made in this post,

Possibly, but would it then truly be the America that the framers had intended? The whole STFU and GTFO thing, probably would have given some a moment of pause.

,then I guess it wasn't EVER what you consider to be "America".

I think they considered indians to be people or they wouldn't have bothered TELLING them any thing. They'd have just tossed them on the burning pile if they thought the were objects. I doubt it would have taken more than on for them to be found out to be people.

No, I'm pretty sure they considered them people since they negotiated and traded with them when they deemed it prudent and pretty much told them to STFU and get TF out if trading and negotiating didn't get what they wanted.

You own what you are willing and able to defend, nothing more. Rights, property, or currency you own what you are willing and able to defend. Doesn't matter if it's being appropriated or taken from you by an army or an army of theiving peasants and criminals.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If there's a known murderer/gang member hanging out with other suspected murderers/gang members and there just happens to be a few innocent women in the mix, would you have a problem if they all got rounded up and sorted out later? I would hope not, really.

What if someone with an outstanding warrant joined us at the 2A March? We should all be arrested? Zero investigation, zero probable cause, zero consideration for your rights. You've got to see that there is something majorly wrong with that.

When you help illegal aliens, you are harboring a fugitive. If you're protesting with illegal aliens, it's a good possibility that you're also harboring them as well. :dunno:

If you knowingly help them or give them a job illegally for instance, you've got a something. Showing up to the town square when there is a big crowd forming isn't exactly the same. It could be you or I walking around trying to find out what is going on. A photographer documenting the event. Reporters, onlookers, etc. Hardly people that deserve to be treated like criminals just for walking around in public. You simply cannot discard innocent people's rights. Make the cops do an ounce of detective work and figure out who is who.

If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about, right?

If you've done nothing wrong, then you shouldn't mind being spread out prone on the ground every time you open carry.

If you've done nothing wrong, then you shouldn't mind warrantless searches of your home.

If you've done nothing wrong, then you should happily comply with illegal roadside checkpoints.

That's a choice of words that we dare not use. I know you value your liberty and privacy a lot more than that. If you have done nothing wrong, then you will be afforded every one of your rights and treated as innocent until proven guilty.

Top Bottom