Why are illegal aliens ALLOWED to protest HERE?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This reminds me of when FDR "rounded up" anyone who looked Japanese and tossed them in American Concentration Camps. A real shining moment for liberty.

Think about it guys.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    This reminds me of when FDR "rounded up" anyone who looked Japanese and tossed them in American Concentration Camps. A real shining moment for liberty.

Think about it guys.

Not only people of Japanese decent, but German Americans, as well as Italian Americans.

Incidentally, Ronald Reagan apologized for this travesty in American history, with the congress awarding reparations to those still alive that suffered the humiliation. Of course, in classic Washington form, 40 years after the fact.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    If I proved your point you made in this post,

,then I guess it wasn't EVER what you consider to be "America".

I think they considered indians to be people or they wouldn't have bothered TELLING them any thing. They'd have just tossed them on the burning pile if they thought the were objects. I doubt it would have taken more than on for them to be found out to be people.

No, I'm pretty sure they considered them people since they negotiated and traded with them when they deemed it prudent and pretty much told them to STFU and get TF out if trading and negotiating didn't get what they wanted.

You own what you are willing and able to defend, nothing more. Rights, property, or currency you own what you are willing and able to defend. Doesn't matter if it's being appropriated or taken from you by an army or an army of theiving peasants and criminals.

I'm fairly satisfied that I don't live next door to you. Your words possess such a pernicious tone, that I honestly don't believe you could be a genuinely happy person.

As for the remainder of your post, and other posts for that matter, your contradictions only prove to further boggle my mind. As you have so poisoned your own beliefs, the only antidote I fear is to ask the Almighty for His grace to alleviate your troubles.

I'm dropping this, in the interest of not wishing to further engage in a fruitless attempt. I hope you recover soon.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown

And every person who gets wrongfully herded up is going to win a civil lawsuit. Guilt by association is not how it works.

Why don't we just send SWAT teams to arrest everyone at Grateful Dead concerts? After all, there must be a few potheads in the mix. And probably a lot of them are laughing and having a good time too.

Can you say Police State?

Uh yea ok about Grateful Dead concerts and SWAT. They did do just that although they didn't take everyone just some and pepper sprayed some and hit some and so on. They were not reprimanded for this but rather praised for taking care of the "dirty hippies" so I wouldn't use that as an example.

So yea I think it's ok to do it for the felony violates that don't even have citizenship. They use guilt by association all the time against Americans so go ahead and give some to the illegal aliens. :twocents:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Uh yea ok about Grateful Dead concerts and SWAT. They did do just that although they didn't take everyone just some and pepper sprayed some and hit some and so on. They were not reprimanded for this but rather praised for taking care of the "dirty hippies" so I wouldn't use that as an example.

So yea I think it's ok to do it for the felony violates that don't even have citizenship. They use guilt by association all the time against Americans so go ahead and give some to the illegal aliens. :twocents:

Sounds like tyranny to me. I'd rather correct unlawful police actions rather than continue them, and multiply them.

How do you feel about the American concentration camps in WWII? Its been done before, why not do it again? Whats the harm? They don't look like me so who really cares? There had to be at least one bad apple in there somewhere.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown

Sounds like tyranny to me. I'd rather correct unlawful police actions rather than continue them, and multiply them.

How do you feel about the American concentration camps in WWII? Its been done before, why not do it again? Whats the harm? They don't look like me so who really cares? There had to be at least one bad apple in there somewhere.

You are missing my point they ARE breaking the law. WWII was a completely different situation. I am not suggesting anyone being rounded up based solely on the grounds of what they look like. There has to be probable cause. I think if your at a rally protesting immigration laws AND you have no ID AND you don't speak English AND no SS# well then it doesn't take a genius to figure out you don't belong here in the truck you go.

This is exactly why we have a huge problem because worthless politicians are sitting around debating what to do and doing nothing.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'm fairly satisfied that I don't live next door to you. Your words possess such a pernicious tone, that I honestly don't believe you could be a genuinely happy person.

LOL, if you're satisfied I'm happy.:):

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You are missing my point they ARE breaking the law. WWII was a completely different situation. I am not suggesting anyone being rounded up based solely on the grounds of what they look like. There has to be probable cause. I think if your at a rally protesting immigration laws AND you have no ID AND you don't speak English AND no SS# well then it doesn't take a genius to figure out you don't belong here in the truck you go.

This is exactly why we have a huge problem because worthless politicians are sitting around debating what to do and doing nothing.

I know what you are trying to get across, but there is simply no way police can tell all that information without breaking the Fourth Amendment. You can't tell a citizen from illegal immigrant without demanding "Papers Please!!" I don't want to open up that doorway for police to walk through. I don't want to be questioned when I am out and about, being forced to prove I have a right to be in public. It has been illegal for 234 years.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Illegal immigrants ARE breaking the law. We agree on something. Sometimes the law protects criminals, and requires that the police do a little work and a little thinking.

This country is in huge trouble because hardly anyone understands the Constitution.

Has your method ever been tried before? Just wondering, there must be a historical case of people being rounded up like you say. What did the guards' armbands have on them?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What if someone with an outstanding warrant joined us at the 2A March? We should all be arrested? Zero investigation, zero probable cause, zero consideration for your rights. You've got to see that there is something majorly wrong with that.

That's a lot different than MANY illegals proclaiming such at a large rally. If 1000 claim to be illegal openly in a crowd of 1500, :dunno: I guess it would be ok to let them all go?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    That's a lot different than MANY illegals proclaiming such at a large rally. If 1000 claim to be illegal openly in a crowd of 1500, :dunno: I guess it would be ok to let them all go?

Umm.. Is it okay to violate 500 people's rights?

Do the ends justify the means?

I'm gonna have to say, "No."

One week it is political rallies, the next week it will be while you are standing in line for ice cream. Its about trusting your government with illegal powers. Since when has the Government earned all of your trust?

Why are illegal aliens ALLOWED to protest HERE?

I think we all know the answer, but a lot of us just don't seem to like the answer.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    basically what it boils down to is they are illegal immigrants. doesn't the word illegal mean something, i am sure it does, something along these lines prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules.

so its a simple fact, they are here illegally and shouldn't be, they are taking almost 7 million jobs from americans, who knows how much money is spent on treating them medically every year, not to mention how many people killed, robbed, and raped by them, you can say all you want but if we sent the 15-17 million illegals back to their home countrys, our crime rate would decrease, our medical expenses would go down, and our UNEMPLOYMENT RATE would drop drastically, (and i am sure some one here is gonna go but they do the jobs other americans won't and work for less money which is another topic but if they weren't bringing down the wages the jobs would pay better, buy why pay a american when you can pay a mexican half and not have to do any paper work or taxes on them.

they are here illegal plain and simple there needs to be more laws like Arizona's to take care of this wide spread problem.

Last edited:

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown

I know what you are trying to get across, but there is simply no way police can tell all that information without breaking the Fourth Amendment. You can't tell a citizen from illegal immigrant without demanding "Papers Please!!" I don't want to open up that doorway for police to walk through. I don't want to be questioned when I am out and about, being forced to prove I have a right to be in public. It has been illegal for 234 years.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Illegal immigrants ARE breaking the law. We agree on something. Sometimes the law protects criminals, and requires that the police do a little work and a little thinking.

This country is in huge trouble because hardly anyone understands the Constitution.

Has your method ever been tried before? Just wondering, there must be a historical case of people being rounded up like you say. What did the guards' armbands have on them?

Fine if the fact that they are there at the protest AND can't speak English is not enough for probable cause to search their ID then have a judge sign a warrant allowing them to search said ILLEGAL aliens ID. I am sure you can find one to sign off on it. The title of this thread does say "ILLEGAL" not suspected.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Thanks "Hickman"!

Good to see you're still kicking.

What's new with you?

I'm still active in the anti-ILLEGAL immigration movement.

Finished up a contract last year at Atterbury training troops headed for Iraq, Afghanistan & Kosovo in urban warfare.

Pretty much in full retirement mode right now except for immigration politics.

Check in once and awhile!

OOV

I'm doing great, I keep track of your website just to keep up with what's going on.

Ladies and Gentlemen, OneOldVet is one of the truest patriots we have in Indiana.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    They aren't "illegal immigrants", they are illegal aliens...

Immigrant status means they are going through the immigration process, which these trespassers are not.

This is why I dispute that this is a Federal issue, as the Constitution mandates the manage immigration, not illegal entry or trespassing.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I'm pretty disappointed to see this thread. You guys obviously have no idea what would happen if all of these people were sent home to their country.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    There would be a large down side if the illegal invaders went back to where they came from. There might be layoffs for corrections officers and police officers without the scum burglarizing our homes and robbing us and bringing drugs into our country. Another down might be health care prices going down without the invaders that don't pay for their care being gone.

Top Bottom