• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Story ,IN
    I have all the guns I need or will ever need but Im still buying because I rember the the last ban everything dried up guns went thru the roof .Im not scared Im gonna gonna make alot of money this time.

bman1903

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Panic buying a stockpiling is just irritating to me. I want to buy guns and and to USE, not because I think some ban, which ain't gonna happen, is on the horizon. People just drive the price up and make it unavailable for everyone else.

If you want to buy up stuff because of bans, stick to high flow toilets.

:twocents:

I couldn't tell you how many people want those things! Seriously!

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I purchased a saiga 12 as soon as they were available. I figured if that goofy striker shotgun was considered a destructive device then an AK shotgun with detachable mags that is better in every way would be next on the chopping block. A couple years later, as i suspected, they attempted to ban them.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Fear of what? If it geta banned which it wont anytime soon? What does everyone think they are going to do? Sure i will tuck my valuables in a safe place. But honestly the average civilian will be out gunned out trained and out teched and out spent. Remember America is full of taddle tails.. look at the videos online and how they use all the thermal imaging, 4th gen night vision, and drone imaging equiped with all the above. So if someone will kindly pm me on how to defeat such (thermal imaging scopes and cameras) then and only then will i buy out of fear.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Fear of what? If it geta banned which it wont anytime soon? What does everyone think they are going to do? Sure i will tuck my valuables in a safe place. But honestly the average civilian will be out gunned out trained and out teched and out spent. Remember America is full of taddle tails.. look at the videos online and how they use all the thermal imaging, 4th gen night vision, and drone imaging equiped with all the above. So if someone will kindly pm me on how to defeat such (thermal imaging scopes and cameras) then and only then will i buy out of fear.

Any technology can be overcame. Also depends on who you are fighting as to their technology as well.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I'm not afraid of the ban as much as I was afraid of the President. I bought my first handgun in 2008. Since then I have purchased 4 more handguns and a rifle. I had already had 1 handgun, 2 rifles, and 2 shotguns. The government scares me too. I just want to be prepared.

If preparation is your thing, then It might make more sense to get a Barrett along with a handful of handguns and perhaps a couple M1s from Springfield. then just buy a metric crap ton of ammo

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I buy a lot of guns, ammo and related things because I am sick. Ot is a weakness and i am powerless to control it...........................:n00b:

Vladislas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I buy guns cause I like them and love to shot , but come November I do worry that laws will be different and they will make it a lot harder for people to buy handguns.

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    I buy them because I like the history behind some and the style of others.
    My likes are the wood and steel over the synthetic models and circa WWII
    come pretty high in my favorites. Ruger revolvers and their Standard .22 cal. pistols are also on the top of my list. Sure wish I had stockpiled a bunch of ammo before all the panic buying. I don't reload so I can't afford
    to do much shooting with .44 mag. or .45 LC. on retirement pay, 9mm is about the only centerfire I target practice with. I do have some concerns about restrictions that may come in the future. One thing I do know is that any politician will do anything to get elected so I don't put much trust in any of them to protect all our gun rights.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I just bought my first AR15, a Colt LE6920. I've wanted one all my life and figured now is the time. If Osama gets re-elected it's his last term and he can show us all the real evil inside his corrupt mind. I prefer to think of it as "just in case" rather than fear.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have all the guns I need or will ever need but I'm still buying because I remember the the last ban everything dried up guns went thru the roof .I'm not scared I'm gonna gonna make a lot of money this time.

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Me thinks you have a vested interest in a ban and will be voted for Obama and then sending money to Sarah Brady.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just bought my first AR15, a Colt LE6920. I've wanted one all my life and figured now is the time. If Osama gets re-elected it's his last term and he can show us all the real evil inside his corrupt mind. I prefer to think of it as "just in case" rather than fear.

Whatever you have to tell your wife to justify it...

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    A joke. Sorry if it need purple.

BUT...
    You stated that you prefer think of buying as, "just in case". Well, no matter how you put it, that buying because you fear the a possible impending ban.

Yeah, OK, but I still don't think it's fear. I've wanted an AR15 all my life and I thought I should get one right now ... just in case. Besides, I got it for $1042 including shipping and FFL fee. Now that's a deal even my wife would approve of.

Here she is:

7550445806_8a0efcac58_b.jpg

7545899274_f70163cb5d_c.jpg

Top Bottom