Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So I have "reworded" my post that got me temp banned. I hope this meets the approval of INGO management.

These ISIS sonsabiches have been murdering women, CHILDREN, and non combatants at a high rate on an almost daily basis for the last six months. WHERE is the outcry from the non militant ISIS people all over the world? WHERE is the outcry from all the peace loving ISIS people all over the word? THERE IS NONE, because none of them want peace. The doctrine of ISIS is murder, destruction, and global domination by terror and brutality. I for one am fed up to the max with this whole stupid idea that maybe not all ISIS people are crazy. I beg to differ. Until I see different that is how it is. ISIS has nothing to do with religion, it's a murderous political organization that has to be stopped. If you don't think they have the guts to bring the fight here, just keep watching.

And you just keep pushing.
    Nice to see you came back. I guess.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Not pushing at all. I realized the error of my ways and I have made amends. No where do I make any reference to any religion. ISIS is a political organization. I guess you could say that my post is insulting or irritating to ISIS members that might read it, but nothing I said is a lie. As a political body they have threatened the United States, they have made clear they want to kill us, they want to destroy Washington DC and have their victory flag fly over it, they have murdered thousands of innocent people, indiscriminately I might add. The only real motivation they seem to have for killing, is to spread fear and take control. They kill rich, poor, black, white, young old, religious, and non-religious with equal zest and what appears, in my opinion, the love for the smell of blood. They're like a bad case of head lice in many ways.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not pushing at all. I realized the error of my ways and I have made amends. No where do I make any reference to any religion. ISIS is a political organization. I guess you could say that my post is insulting or irritating to ISIS members that might read it, but nothing I said is a lie. As a political body they have threatened the United States, they have made clear they want to kill us, they want to destroy Washington DC and have their victory flag fly over it, they have murdered thousands of innocent people, indiscriminately I might add. The only real motivation they seem to have for killing, is to spread fear and take control. They kill rich, poor, black, white, young old, religious, and non-religious with equal zest and what appears, in my opinion, the love for the smell of blood. They're like a bad case of head lice in many ways.

I do agree of course.
    Thing is, you can totally eliminate this group. Completely. It will only take a short time before that hole is filled with another group with a new name and the same intentions. Just like pulling a boat out of the water....the hole fills immediately.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you guys trying to have a serious conversation here? C'mon. There are places for that sort of thing.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Welcome back, I was fixin ta miss ya.

There are indeed times where a religious group and a political one are one and the same. Due to our rules here, you literally can't tell the truth about some of those situations. That's ok, just save it for the places you can. They're out there. Some of them might be considered way out there.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Welcome back, I was fixin ta miss ya.

There are indeed times where a religious group and a political one are one and the same. Due to our rules here, you literally can't tell the truth about some of those situations. That's ok, just save it for the places you can. They're out there. Some of them might be considered way out there.

One last thing on this in this thread from me....just because a political group takes the name of a religion, or religious group, no more makes them beholding to the laws and doctrines that are established within that faith.

It's like when congress tries to pass a bill called "Protect the Children"...sounds nice on the cover, but inside it always says something stupid and intrusive and freedom killing.

Words mean things, sometimes they mean lies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well here is an article of at least one such
    Isis concern: British Muslim leaders condemn extremist group - Crime - UK - The Independent

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So I have "reworded" my post that got me temp banned. I hope this meets the approval of INGO management.

These ISIS sonsabiches have been murdering women, CHILDREN, and non combatants at a high rate on an almost daily basis for the last six months. WHERE is the outcry from the non militant ISIS people all over the world? WHERE is the outcry from all the peace loving ISIS people all over the word? THERE IS NONE, because none of them want peace. The doctrine of ISIS is murder, destruction, and global domination by terror and brutality. I for one am fed up to the max with this whole stupid idea that maybe not all ISIS people are crazy. I beg to differ. Until I see different that is how it is. ISIS has nothing to do with religion, it's a murderous political organization that has to be stopped. If you don't think they have the guts to bring the fight here, just keep watching.

One last thing on this in this thread from me....just because a political group takes the name of a religion, or religious group, no more makes them beholding to the laws and doctrines that are established within that faith.

It's like when congress tries to pass a bill called "Protect the Children"...sounds nice on the cover, but inside it always says something stupid and intrusive and freedom killing.

Words mean things, sometimes they mean lies.

Welcome back!
    Now please do me a favor and take your political discussion (and rants) to the appropriate forum.
    Start your own thread to get closed. We'd like to keep this one open. Thanks.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Aaaaaagggggghhhhh.

I find your profile pic to be offensive, but I shall not explain why.

....prepare for the ban.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom