• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    I have a question. So do those of you who've been temp-banned, do you like have a secret society thing going? Maybe periodic meetings, secret greeting, special handshake, throw down hand symbols and stuff? I could totally see a need for some kind of support group. You know, some kind of banned aid.

On another forum (a car site), temp banned people still can access the site but only a single hidden forum and the the default site colors are set to pinks. In that forum they can talk with the mods until they understand what they did wrong (or just tag the wall to show that they were naughty.) When someone was permanently banned the term used was B.A.T.N. which stood for balls across the nose. Maybe the mods here could start using some cute little catch phrase for the banned members.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    On another forum (a car site), temp banned people still can access the site but only a single hidden forum and the the default site colors are set to pinks. In that forum they can talk with the mods until they understand what they did wrong (or just tag the wall to show that they were naughty.) When someone was permanently banned the term used was B.A.T.N. which stood for balls across the nose. Maybe the mods here could start using some cute little catch phrase for the banned members.

They do, It's called "Shooter". The 'Other' gun forum (not mentioning names) is rumored to have been started by INGO Shooters, which is how it got it's name.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, I can't see spending much time here with just MJ and ram bone threads...

See, I think the mods should have considered the service GPIA performs. He's like the scoopmaster with his fingers on the pulse of both INGO and social media, posting "BREAKING: ". Almost makes me pine for Trooper threads. Almost.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I hate to exorcise.

THE POWER OF RICHARD SIMMONS COMPELS YOU!!!

richard-simmons-1.jpg

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I'm assuming it's a temp ban. I didn't think what he said was all that bad.

I wanna know what he said. We should use this thread to let everyone know what was done for the banhammer. :):

You're supposed to say that while flicking the sweat of middle-aged fat women at him.

Watch it, Michelle. You leave those fat women alone. First, kids. Now, fat women.

Who's next?

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    It's been too long! We should know something by now! We were promised a transparent governing body. We demand transparency!

I think the bans were for posting comments disparaging of a religion not to be named in a thread about an upper body part that was removed from a non-combatant with a bladed instrument in a part of the world somewhere between the west and the east.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom