Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think the bans were for posting comments disparaging of a religion not to be named in a thread about an upper body part that was removed from a non-combatant with a bladed instrument in a part of the world somewhere between the west and the east.

Seems to cover it in a very safe and PC manner.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I think the bans were for posting comments disparaging of a religion not to be named in a thread about an upper body part that was removed from a non-combatant with a bladed instrument in a part of the world somewhere between the west and the east.

Speaking of which, I heard that an unnamed world leader was so distraught over it, he 4 putted the first green immediately after his public address on the matter. Nice to know he can feel after all. [/sarcasm]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The banned ones and has a link to the thread, where the moderator explains in detail exactly what the issues are:

Temp or parma banned????

I like Blackhawk2001
    MG makes good points and I like the banter we have had.
    GP has started some good threads.
    Not really sure about PB?????

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I wanna know what he said. We should use this thread to let everyone know what was done for the banhammer. :):

Watch it, Michelle. You leave those fat women alone. First, kids. Now, fat women.

Who's next?

Not that this has anything to do with your quote but are you a pirate? If you are I have a great deal on a pirate ship for you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A pirate without a ship is just a drunk that talks funny.

You leave Harleyrider50 out of this!

I picture this:

Gobber_gall_2.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need a pirate ship! I just ordered pirate costumes so now I need a ship to go with them.

DB - Can you hear me??

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well hi there.

Quick note to INGO users - Don't comment on sensitive topics while drinking.

Looks like, in my absence, my biggest threads lately were removed/hidden (Ferguson/Foley)

My reaction when I receive a 2-day ban from INGO:

EnDd8gj.gif

Seriously, a lot of you commented on my absence.

Temp or parma banned????
    GP has started some good threads.
    Yeah, I can't see spending much time here with just MJ and ram bone threads...
    See, I think the mods should have considered the service GPIA performs. He's like the scoopmaster with his fingers on the pulse of both INGO and social media, posting "BREAKING: ". Almost makes me pine for Trooper threads. Almost.
    WHAT?! GPIA7R has been shooter'd as well.

I made a big post about it, but I lost it on a PC reboot. I just want to say I really appreciate that, and it makes me feel important as a pundit. I do enjoy posting news threads here, and I'm glad that some of you take notice and like my contributions. Thank you.

And to PaulF...

zsswNR3.gif

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Welcome back. Glad our news source didn't go away.

If you're going to drink and post, maybe stop by the status update thread instead :):

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    So I have "reworded" my post that got me temp banned. I hope this meets the approval of INGO management.

These ISIS sonsabiches have been murdering women, CHILDREN, and non combatants at a high rate on an almost daily basis for the last six months. WHERE is the outcry from the non militant ISIS people all over the world? WHERE is the outcry from all the peace loving ISIS people all over the word? THERE IS NONE, because none of them want peace. The doctrine of ISIS is murder, destruction, and global domination by terror and brutality. I for one am fed up to the max with this whole stupid idea that maybe not all ISIS people are crazy. I beg to differ. Until I see different that is how it is. ISIS has nothing to do with religion, it's a murderous political organization that has to be stopped. If you don't think they have the guts to bring the fight here, just keep watching.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom