Who here is aware of the current war within?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Very good article that shines the light on CRT and what it’s end game is.

We have a former POTUS that recognized its venomous poison and issued an EO banning CRT based training programs within the federal government then we have his successor rescinding the order on his first day in office.

Now tell me how Biden wants to unify the country? Sure as hell can’t tell by where his priorities lie.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Wow, it's been hours and still no aluminum foil emoticons with conspiracy theory snarkolades.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Our greatest enemy is within. This will only succeed if We the People let it. The problem is, we are not a nation of intellects, as evidenced by our aggregate voting record. This attempted takeover of our country will eventually lead to bloodshed. I pray we prevail.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Our greatest enemy is within. This will only succeed if We the People let it. The problem is, we are not a nation of intellects, as evidenced by our aggregate voting record. This attempted takeover of our country will eventually lead to bloodshed. I pray we prevail.
    Quite simply put, the cost of freedom is having a stronger aversion to living on one's knees than dying on one's feet.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    One can only surmise that the current occupant in the oval office is in favor of CRT based training programs. Someone needs to press his circle jerk press secretary on the issue of CRT and what the official WH take on it is. Get the a-holes on record and make them defend it and if she tries to blow it off with this "circle back" bull **** then we know what the answer is.

I think we already know what the answer is. But it needs to be brought out in the open.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One can only surmise that the current occupant in the oval office is in favor of CRT based training programs. Someone needs to press his circle jerk press secretary on the issue of CRT and what the official WH take on it is. Get the a-holes on record and make them defend it and if she tries to blow it off with this "circle back" ******** then we know what the answer is.
    Given Biden's consistently racist past, I doubt his heart is in it; However, I consider it a foregone conclusion that the arm up his ass is 120% on board with CRT.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Given Biden's consistently racist past, I doubt his heart is in it; However, I consider it a foregone conclusion that the arm up his ass is 120% on board with CRT.
    I'm sure his handlers are pushing all sorts of agendas and the old bastage might not even be aware of what's going on all the time but I'm not gonna give him a pass. I would consider it to be all the more reason why he is unfit if he's easily swayed into extreme policies such as CRT based training programs.

I'm curious to see if anyone here will try to defend it.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm sure his handlers are pushing all sorts of agendas and the old bastage might not even be aware of what's going on all the time but I'm not gonna give him a pass. I would consider it to be all the more reason why he is unfit if he's easily swayed into extreme policies such as CRT based training programs.

I'm curious to see if anyone here will try to defend it.
    Easily swayed? He doesn't know what planet he's on most of the time.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Easily swayed? He doesn't know what planet he's on most of the time.
    He is definitely in a malleable state of confusion ripe for the pickings in his current form. I have no doubt in my mind where the Harris administration's allegiance lies concerning CRT.

Top Bottom