• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tfouty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    None here, I did buy two boxes of 500 Winchester Wild Cat 22LR in the wooden box about two weeks ago from the Wal-Mart in Zionsville. They had four, didn't want to be greedy, figured I would leave some for someone else. Didn't really need it, but figured it was enough to participate in an Appleseed this spring without putting a dent in my own supply, just in case things don't turn around soon.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I am just waiting to see what the government does. Paying 3 times what something costed in November is not something I want to do. I can wait....

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Not me either. There was one gun I was getting ready to buy and then the panic started. It's gone now. No big deal, I'll hang out a wait for it to come back around at a decent price.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    No panic buying in 08 or 12/13. I usually keep a minimum acceptable quantity of items on hand. I did find an additional 10 30rd PMAGs in my garage about 5 minutes ago. Forgot I had those guys. It's like hitting the PMAG Little Lotto. :)

rhkirk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    I have not, but I really should have! I didn't realize how low I was on some ammo until I went to buy some!

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I haven't. I can't afford the prices and I need a pistol for home defense. There have been home invasions in the area and due to these BS prices, I can't get what I want for my wife. I'll have to look at cheaper alternatives.

Top Bottom