• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Boone County
    I also was in a gun shop last night mailing one back to KEL TEC and a lady walked in and said "is it new".........Ill take it. It was the Judge and it was almost as tall as she was.

jasonsromer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    MADISON
    Not me!!! Too crazy rite now for me to consider...gonna hold off till the storm passes....I did help my boss find a nice AR at a decent price at the 1500..$800.00...he was happy and i got free lunch n dinner...win win..:rockwoot:

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I wish I would have done some panic buying. There's nothing available anywhere! Can't even get my hands on a Ruger 10/22

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    I picked up a NIB Sig M400 the day it happened, but it was already in process so I didnt get hit with the price increases.
    I did put an order in for some AR mags, again at regular prices that are still being filled from the back order.
    I guess my only real panic buy was an FNX 45 in FDE. So yes, maybe a little panic but again at regualr price.

I have sold a few things though at reasonable prices.

Buckle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    Lafayette
    I picked up a few misc. mags off the typical internet sites a couple days after Sandy Hook. Since then, nothing has been in stock (as we all know) so panic buying is virtually impossible at reasonable prices. I'm just not willing to pay $50 to $100 for a 10 round mini14 mag (ebay).

But retail buying altogether has pretty much come to a grinding halt because nobody has any inventory. So I probably won't look to buy anything other than ammo for quite awhile.

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    I have not. With that said, I don't own an AR. I feel like I need to buy one before a possible ban hits, but I can't fathom paying these outrageous prices. I went to a gun store in Southern Indiana to look at them and left with a Sig Sauer P226 that was fairly priced.

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    I haven't done any panic buying, nor will I ever. I'll wait for the market to correct itself before I purchase another AK or M4. I could of made a lot of money selling stuff...but I don't want to be part of it.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I did some panic buying.....but I paid what things would have cost normally or better! :D

I never buy anything thats amazingly overpriced. Im a business major so I have to buy things that I feel like I can make a buck on if need be. Only thing I have paid a little more for is some .223 ammo so I can shoot my NEW AR this weekend.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I haven't been panic buying at all. I have been merely trading here and there, but I refuse to price gouge anyone. Not my style and I'm not going down that road. I have plenty of ARs and other toys that I don't to get to shoot enough anyway. My new career path that I'm heading in will also put me in a position where I don't have to worry about mag capacity bans:)

Top Bottom