• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have not done so to date, however I may start and start soon.

Something wicked this way does come. I smelled it first and now I've seen it and heard it. It is here.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    ya know I got mulitple cases of ammo the past week and not 1 can or case was panic priced

500 rds of 7.62x39 for 130.00,, from an INgoer
    250 rds of brown bear soft tip 80$,, Ak files
    1000 rds of 54R for 145.00 neighbor's brother

untill I shop here:rolleyes:
    400 500 a case:laugh:
    20 rds of 54r 30$
    300 for 440 COMMON!

The trick is finding someone's post who is not willing to slap on a panic price, thats more suprising to me than having the ammo in my closet:D

Rhino12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    No buying too recently for me. Got some more reloading stuff at Christmas as gifts, but no primers or powder. Don't feel like paying the absurd (my opinion) prices for things I don't NEED right now...will wait for everyone to calm down and then I'll jump back in.

sasquatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Madison
    Not me. I've been shocked by what's been going on. People that were basically anti gun are now worried about losing their right to own so they're going out and buying up things. I've seen this with many young female nurses where I work.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I wouldn't call it panic buying but I did get out and get a couple of revolvers I've been wanting. I figured I better do it while there's still a variety to choose from but I almost waited too long and had to settle on the display pieces.

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    No buying for me but I did try to buy a Walter 40 and dealer wouldn't come down on the price so I walk away.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    no panic buy here either. sadly tho, a planned purchase that i was saving most the year for and waiting for my xmas bonus to put me over the top, will have to wait until the bubble bursts...

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    No panic buying here... I am however kicking myself in the a** for waiting to buy my next handgun! The frustrating part is, I have no one to blame but myself! I've decided to wait, I just can't justify paying an extra $100 for what I want because of a political climate!

bjones150

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    No panic buying here. But i would have if i would. Im new to guns, just got my first one last year. I bought an ak variant. Its a lot of fun one i just want more.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    No panic buying here. However, it has been quite entertaining at some of the local gun shops. I was in the market for another AR, but I think I'll let the panic prices subside before making a purchase.

Gee223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    I grabbed a few extra boxes of bullets and some primers when I saw them. It was more so the panic didn't affect me.

Top Bottom