NW Indiana
    Last edited:

Bandsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Pike County
    I guess my reason is more a practical matter than a matter of principle. I find in my line of work When OC ing, my firearm tends to hang up on obstructions when climbing in and out and under machinery. Also the gun tends to stay cleaner when working around livestock.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Why have a forum at all? Just go look everything up in ****ing Wikipedia.
    Tsk tsk. Such language so early in the morning. For most topics I would agree with you. There is a reason that the sticky is there. This topic is SOOOOOO common it is ridiculous.

It isn't like you had to search for that thread. It is right there staring you in the face if you open your eyes. A little effort isn't a bad thing.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Tsk tsk. Such language so early in the morning. For most topics I would agree with you. There is a reason that the sticky is there. This topic is SOOOOOO common it is ridiculous.

It isn't like you had to search for that thread. It is right there staring you in the face if you open your eyes. A little effort isn't a bad thing.

No sleep+no coffee=no filter. Perhaps I overreacted, but I see this so much (and have had it happen myself) when a question is asked.

And regarding the OC/CC argument thread, how much fun is it to read someone else's old argument when you can have one of your own? ;)

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I use to open carry until I had that scary run in with the 5 year old girl.....had nightmares for weeks and couldn't sleep without having a light on!

Use purple if needed. :cool:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Because I have a five year old foster daughter who recently graduated into six year old status.

Btw, if five year olds are the bane of OCers then six to eight eat CCers alive... I was at a friend's house and within five minutes both of her kids found my 1911 in an IWB holster under a shirt lol.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I don't, I CC if I carry. I don't have firearm related stickers/patches on myself, my house or my vehicles either.

I'd like to keep a low key approach with my firearms.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    To the OP: If having your holstered firearm taken from you whilst "unawares" by a meth-head is your worry, then you really need to work on your SA and retention practices.

Other than that: JFC

Top Bottom