• ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Philippines president to Obama: 'I'm no American puppet' - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)The White House on Monday canceled President Obama's upcoming meeting with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte.

This comes after Duterte lashed out at Obama for wading into the issue of the Philippines' leader's controversial policy toward drug dealers.
    Obama and Duterte had been set to meet in Laos this week, where Obama is attending a meeting of Southeast Asian leaders...

...the Filipino leader did not take kindly...
    ...saying Obama had better think twice about raising the issue of the killings.

"Who does he think he is? I am no American puppet. I am the president of a sovereign country and I am not answerable to anyone except the Filipino people," Duterte scoffed in a speech Monday. "Son of a b****, I will swear at you."

:n00b:
    Any American, with at least half a brain, should see this for what the hell it is!!! History is repeating itself again people. There is always an alignment of powers...right before a big friggin war! That fool Obama, and all his Liberal crew...it's almost like they have had this planned all along, on purpose. This is not good, especially on the heels of the bulk of the Russian fleet setting sail for Syria. We are screwed. Thanks Berry.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Any American, with at least half a brain, should see this for what the hell it is!!! History is repeating itself again people. There is always an alignment of powers...right before a big friggin war! That fool Obama, and all his Liberal crew...it's almost like they have had this planned all along, on purpose. This is not good, especially on the heels of the bulk of the Russian fleet setting sail for Syria. We are screwed. Thanks Berry.

Actually, history has proven that there's an alignment of powers (and the Philippines isn't even a regional power) right after a "big friggin war," not before. If you had mentioned "non-aggression pacts," then I'd agree, but such isn't applied in the case of the government based in Manila.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    I tend to like my presidents a bit more professional acting, but dang. I can't help but like the spirit of this guy. Now if we could just hear a mf'er out of him, it would be complete.

actually what he said was "putaginamo" which is tagalog for m'effer or, eff your mother...sounds to me that would be close enough!

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Hmmm.....BBC did a good documentary about EJKs.

[video=youtube;l55yqiKoF7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=l55yqiKoF7o[/video]

Top Bottom