• ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Sub-compact "pocket" guns in general!

Those short muzzles create less accuracy, less gun to stick inside your waistband, and more recoil than is desirable...for what?..Concealability?...try and find my full size hi-power or 1911 on me...go ahead...make my day.

Pffft!...sub-compact....

God bless
    -Shred

Sometimes being subtle is the key for those who carry those guns...they aren't planning on taking the whole Nazi army down. Just a short quick point and shoot device as an ultimate last ditch effort.

ajolvey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    Hi-Point. You get what you pay for. I had the compact 9mm, it weighed a ton and misfired every-other round.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    HIPOINT!!!!!!! Whoever invented hipoint should NEVER be allowed to design another firearm EVER again!!!!! I bought a Hipoint 9mm and shot it, then traded it the next day.. The grip was so cheap and slick of plastic that it pretty much jumped out of my hand with every shot!!!

Also not a fan of PW ARMS 9X18 makorov...

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Ed Brown 1911's

Everytime I see a picture of one I start digging through the safe, trying to see what I can sell to get enough to finally order one. But I always talk myself out of it.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    what gun do i hate the most?

the 357 that my girlfriends mother pointed at me and told me to stay away from her daughter.....

....funny thing is now almost 20 years later

....since im married to that girlfriend

...she is my mother in law

Last edited:

golfinfool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Brazil, Indiana
    I picked up an Astra .25 at an auction once for $30, figured for $30 how could I go wrong.... It's entirely too small for my hands, every time I've fired it the bottom of the slide takes some skin from my hand.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    The Japanese Nambu pistol. It makes a Hi Point seem stylish, plus I'm sure it's responsible for a lot of US casualties. I'm a surplus firearms guy, and I wouldn't pay a buck for one...ewww!

nambu.jpg

Last edited:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    A Ruger Blackhawk in 44 magnum believe it or not, awesome gun but that thing rocked my wrists more than anything I had ever shot. Maybe I will give it another try some day and maybe it was the ammo, I do not know but that thing brought the pain!

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    A Ruger Blackhawk in 44 magnum believe it or not, awesome gun but that thing rocked my wrists more than anything I had ever shot. Maybe I will give it another try some day and maybe it was the ammo, I do not know but that thing brought the pain!
    I got to shoot a ruger blackhawk 44 for the first time, new years. loved it. huge flash. solid recoil. only 2 shots, and part of my hand was tingling. i have to get one..

BiggEarl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 16, 2011
    Cory, IN
    For some reason I really don't like how most pistols look.. I have a hard time picking one out.. I especially hate glocks.. they are just down right ugly.. must. be why Im a revolver guy

right2arms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    hi point feels so strange in your hand. it has to be the most unbalanced pistol ever.

I saw a guy shooting one at the range. he had a toolbox with him which he had to resort to after firing every few rounds. probably not a very practical self defense weapon.

dondavis3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    DFW area
    I've got two candidates.

1. Glock's grip angle is just not for me ... I tried, but almost all of my other guns shoot better for me.

2. Kel-Tek' very poor quality gun IMHO

Luckly I don't have to shoot them ... so I don't.

:cool:

Top Bottom