Where would you shoot a bad guy in self defense?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think I would shoot him in the kitchen. The tile would be alot easier to clean than the carpet or hardwood.

Yeah blood will stain both the carpet and hardwood. Maybe I should start laying down plastic sheeting in the foyer and under all the windows before going to bed.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Oh, no! This must be some sort of tactical legal mumbo-jumbo obfuscation-speak.

Where, anatomically, is the "iana?"
    You said you would shoot a bad guy "in d iana." :D

Sorry, Guy (well, not really!) :)

Ouch. I sure wouldn't want to get hit in the iana.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    How about center crotch? You could hit the large vein in either leg, the "junk" (in which case he will probably wish he was dead the rest of his life), the lower intestine (how about a colostomy bag the rest of his life?). Just kidding but I bet most men would recoil in horror if someone was pointing a serious weapon at there goody storage.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Always go for the pinky toe.

dellareese.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    How about center crotch? You could hit the large vein in either leg, the "junk" (in which case he will probably wish he was dead the rest of his life), the lower intestine (how about a colostomy bag the rest of his life?). Just kidding but I bet most men would recoil in horror if someone was pointing a serious weapon at there goody storage.

If I were shooting a carbine I could argue the pelvis makes more sense then aiming for the head. Lots of arteries and if you can break the bones loss of mobility.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    If I were shooting a carbine I could argue the pelvis makes more sense then aiming for the head. Lots of arteries and if you can break the bones loss of mobility.
    If you hit the spine loss of mobility forever. Seriously, several taps to the upper chest. With tunnel vision and keeping the eye on the front sight that is the best scenario. With my .40 cal 180 gr. GDs I think with solid hits the perp is gonna be in big trouble.

Top Bottom