• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I personally do not believe that such a item exist. Yes jesus did drink from a cup at the last supper, but it would not grant eternal life. The myth is symbolic of the Eucharist

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    :nono:

This is a VERY serious thread.

It's supposed to have been used also to collect and store the blood of Christ at the Crucifixion, not just during the last supper.

So we're looking at a cup with the DNA of the Christ inside. :dunno:

So we're going to clone him, like in Jurassic Park? Have herds of Jesi wandering the landscape?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Nice to know that you feel both harassed and intimidated by my mere words.

That was my first thought.

Not harassed or intimidated at all. Just trying to figure out why you feel the need to inject me into a thread that has nothing to do with me. Do you see me in your sleep? Need a marker so you can write obscenities about me on the bathroom stall?

Last edited:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Not harassed or intimidated at all. Just trying to figure out why you feel the need to inject me into a thread that has nothing to do with me. Do you see me in your sleep? Need a marker so you can write obscenities about me on the bathroom stall?

Seeing as 'stalking' is most generally defined as behavior associated with the harassment and intimidation of a 'victim', why don't you then choose your words more carefully?

You do tend to mischaracterize a lot of things. Do you have any evidence that I even remotely think about you outside of the posts you place in threads? Do you have any evidence that I ever consider placing obscenities about you? Why do you imply that I would?

I call you out, because you tend to keep ignoring fact by posting ridiculous things, as well as mischaracterizing both the words and the motives of others.......and is why you seem to have a problem with me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom