• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reese04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Brookville Indiana
    If your near Richmond in there trading center there is a booth called long life foods. Its not full meals but you can buy entrees, snacks, desserts, and also large entree dishes that serve alot of people by the box.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    also sent a pm long bow. i wonder if ft ben carries them and i wonder if they will let me in there since i am a disabled vet? anyone know if i can still get on military bases since i am a disabled vet?

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    MRE group buy

Also for those interested-PM me so I can rebuild the database and get a feel on the interest at this time. The deal is 48 cases to get the cheaper price. I have also emailed Ameriqual to get a case price again...

I still have the original layout in spreadsheet form.
    Make sure you get zip codes and driving distance for plotting on the map.
    There are better mapping programs, but google maps was easy to get up quickly and have everyone double check.

That was the key for planning it out, and was the big 'aha' that let everyone know what I was up to.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    what good does that do the rest of us?:dunno:

well i was gonna get some people the same deal at the 1500, so i asked people to pm me the week of the 1500, no one did, but it wouldnt have mattered cause he didnt have any this time, so im gonna have to go for the group buy this time. If i can get a deal i share the love. im not a person who hogs things just for me, I SHARE, just like others here do. also when i sell stuff i get as a dealer, i sell it at the lowest MAP price i can so that people get good deals. i hope you didnt think i was trying to be rude and not share the love. hopefully you know that now.

Top Bottom