• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jharbeson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Pekin
    I've honestly never seen anyone OC'ing in the area where I live. I'm also an extremely observant person and don't live with my head up my ass.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I see more people open carry in Rural King in Jasper Indiana then anywhere. 3rd weekend in a row I've been there and seen someone OCing. I was carrying all day, nobody knew. Not even my wife until she saw me change clothes when we got home from running around town. That's how I prefer it.

Jharbeson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Pekin
    Where is Pekin, IN located? I've heard of New Pekin but not Pekin.
    Same town. I don't honestly understand the "New" part. No one calls it that. It is about 7 miles from Salem and 15 from Sellersburg. I make frequent trips to New Albany and Clarksville and never have seen anyone OC.

Jharbeson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Pekin
    I didn't know it was legal in Indiana to OC with a LTCH until I started reading on INGO. I agree I figured that I would see lots of people. I guess they prefer people to not know around here.

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    i saw a guy in the local walmart a few weeks ago, with his wife and little daughter. i was a little concerned cause his pants were sagging, and because of that the gun was hanging way out off his side. i couldn't tell from the distance i was standing if he had a retention holster or not, was afraid it might fall out. that would be a little embarasing. lol

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    Had a guy come into the shop today OC'ing. I can't say I was surprised though as it was Sadclown. I bet some of you can guess what he was carrying.

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Few nights ago I saw a man walking out of Best buy in Fort Wayne. He was carrying what I presumed to be a Sig. (Car he was getting in had a Sig sticker on it)
    Also had a mag holder with 2 magazines.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I was in Wal-Mart in Lafayette, Some gentleman came up to me and said "Thank you for Open Carrying. Stay strong". First time I've ever had anyone say anything to me while I OC.
    I was surprised and happy. :)

Top Bottom