• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    I've been in Indiana for about a year and a half an so far i have never seen anyone OC. Too bad, I gather lots of comfort from tons of good guys carrying guns.

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    Yesterday at the Auto Zone in Auburn. I was sitting on my motorcycle in their parking lot when a man came out and got into his van but I couldn't see what kind it was.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    As I was walking down the street today in Nashville I saw a guy with a Glock on his hip. Guessing he was an off duty LEO since he had cuffs on his belt too.

Thrown Hammer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2013
    Northern
    Saw a guy at Gander Mountain in Fort Wayne on Saturday around 1pm. He had a Glock in a kydex holster. The counter guy commented or I wouldn't of even noticed.

I had my M&P concealed in a Remora at the time.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Saw some OCers at Gander Mountain (County Line & Emerson) yesterday. After meeting a INGO member for a sale in the parking lot I went inside to buy a box of .223 to add to my NFA Noob Day ammo pile. There were three guys OCing while staring at the handgun ammo. I was CCing my P238 for once.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Walmart in Avon last night. Heavy set guy carrying a 1911. Gun was almost horizontal as the holster was hanging off the body significantly at the top. I doubt many others noticed it.

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Bloomington Rural King next to Sam's Club. Guy was OCing near the checkout. I was CCing an LCP in my cargo shorts. Lots of 5.56 and .223 ammo in stock and they just started selling firearms at that location.

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Cannelton. Perry Co Recycling collection center. Maybe an off duty LEO carrying a SIG in a retention holster. My LCR was in my pocket as usual.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I saw an idiot at Walgreens in Beech Grove who had a full-frame (17,22,etc.) glock just tucked barrel down into his back pocket. I cant recall 100% because this was a while ago, but im pretty sure even the trigger was exposed. I could have easily walked up to him and grabbed it before he even knew it was gone. Stuff like that annoys the crap out of me. Makes us all look ignorant when some anti-carry freak sees someone carrying like that and lumps us all into that category.

Top Bottom