• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Clark County
    I saw an idiot at Walgreens in Beech Grove who had a full-frame (17,22,etc.) glock just tucked barrel down into his back pocket. I cant recall 100% because this was a while ago, but im pretty sure even the trigger was exposed. I could have easily walked up to him and grabbed it before he even knew it was gone. Stuff like that annoys the crap out of me. Makes us all look ignorant when some anti-carry freak sees someone carrying like that and lumps us all into that category.

Wow, that's even worse than the "I'll just strap my glock in my belt and leave the trigger guard exposed". I agree it is ignorant. As for OC here in clark/floyd county area, I've lived here most of my life and have only seen it three or four times, and a couple of those were probably police officers. I wish it were more common.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Any reason is a good one to visit Madison. I will be camping at Clifty Falls September 9, 10, 11 with some friends.

You are indeed right! It's a great town, and am happy to say I'm born and raised here. At 25, it's hard to find many to say they like this little place. I've traveled, live in different states, different cities. All that moving just made me realize how much I actually enjoyed this little river town.

Just got a new place downtown, I miss walking around and chitchatting with the friendly old folks that like to sit on their front porch and get food in places where people know your name.

Enjoy your time out at Clifty! I go out there every now and then to go hiking. If you get a chance stop by Crosely State Park in North Vernon, nice outdoor range there. Free, open to the public. Go during the week, and no one is there in the morning to afternoon.

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Saw a young man with his girlfriend/wife shopping at the Meijer store on Bremen Hwy Sunday. Using a Serpa holster; couldn't make the type of hand gun.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Today at Taco Bell on Lima Road in Fort Wayne. A young man had a semi auto in a nice leather holster. First open carry I have ever seen. I planned to talk with him a but he didn't eat in. No one seemed disturbed about OC but maybe they didn't notice.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Saw a young man with his girlfriend/wife shopping at the Meijer store on Bremen Hwy Sunday. Using a Serpa holster; couldn't make the type of hand gun.

I read halfway through this and thought, "FINALLY, someone has spotted me!".... alas, it was not to be.

I shopped with my fiancé over the weekend at Meijer =/

FFFFFffffffff-.... listen up people, I've been BLATANTLY OC for the last few years. GET OUT THERE AND FIND ME.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    At work today. I rang up 92ThoStro. Nice to meet an INGOer. One of the other employees mentioned after he left that it was odd that he had a gun, but she couldn't see a badge or tell where he worked.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    No, GPIA7R, that would be me. Glock 19s, she carries a SERPA, I a Safariland ALS. Should have talked to us!

Do I win a prize or something?

I saw your 'openly carried gun' and quickly sped my cart and myself away, just hoping I'd be out of sight when one of those pesky five year old girls grabbed your handgun while tossing you to the ground! :laugh::laugh:

I was semi oc/cc, but had my cc badge on: ie, my INGO digital camo hat!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I saw your 'openly carried gun' and quickly sped my cart and myself away, just hoping I'd be out of sight when one of those pesky five year old girls grabbed your handgun while tossing you to the ground! :laugh::laugh:

I was semi oc/cc, but had my cc badge on: ie, my INGO digital camo hat!

Oh, damn! If I would have seen the hat, I would have approached you! I like meeting the internet people that I'm friends with.

Top Bottom