• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Saturday I trecked to Kentucky I Stopped in Shelbyville for gas at BP on 44&74. Coming home Sunday we stopped at Speedway in Indianapolis on Prospect at 65.

indiana36Bravo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2014
    Boone/Tipp. Countys
    Trader Buck's* in Lafayette. Young man like my self was OCing in their while shopping with his other half and I was Ocing also. the manager of the store exact words while we both happened to be standing at the same counter looking at things, "See I feel completely fine and safe with you two in here carrying guns, as you know some people you look at and just say 'Nope' so thanks for caring guys!"

interesting but was a good things to hear and see another OCing and kudos to the manager for liking that and saying he owned a heavy high point or he'd carry himself. lol will return their again when I'm up there

ron8924

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    SouthWest IN
    Martinsville Walmart this evening, looked like he was carrying a S &W shield in kydex holster on left side with extra mag built into holster. I followed him all the way to the sporting goods section, we were both making a B line there haha. I gave him a nod, grabbed my stuff and went on my way. Was gonna chat him up, but I was in a hurry.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Saw two guys at the Subway in the gas station at Capital and 12th St.
    Alas I was no since I was still my work scrubs. The good news is there were no 5 year old girls in sight!

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Martinsville Walmart this evening, looked like he was carrying a S &W shield in kydex holster on left side with extra mag built into holster. I followed him all the way to the sporting goods section, we were both making a B line there haha. I gave him a nod, grabbed my stuff and went on my way. Was gonna chat him up, but I was in a hurry.
    Bwhahahaha!

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Saw two guys at the Subway in the gas station at Capital and 12th St.
    Alas I was no since I was still my work scrubs. The good news is there were no 5 year old girls in sight!

I love my koi and carrhart scrubs, both have buttons, zipper, drawstrings, as well as belt loops large enough for my carry belt:D Little more pricy, but well worth the money imo

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    I've been open carrying a lot lately! Been places like Gander, Castleton Mall, Red Wing Shoes, Chipotle, Gun shop where I work, etc. Only issue I ran into was a lady at Chipotle who was making my food trying to make a joke about if she should be scared that I'm carrying.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    Response should have been "you are free to be scared of anything you want" lol.

I've had a a big black lady at the laundry mat say "so what are you gonna shoot me or something?" I just chuckled and shook my head. She then came and asked to trade ten dimes for my four quarters

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    I've been open carrying a lot lately! Been places like Gander, Castleton Mall, Red Wing Shoes, Chipotle, Gun shop where I work, etc. Only issue I ran into was a lady at Chipotle who was making my food trying to make a joke about if she should be scared that I'm carrying.

I thought most of us open carriers vowed a life away from chipotle

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    They put out a statement asking customers not to carry in their stores. Not a "ban" per se, but still an anti gun stance. Same thing Target and Starbucks did.

Ah I didnt know that.. Thats a though one for me.. I freakin love Chipotle, but on the other hand I need to support Gun Rights.. Hmm

Bfreak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    Van Buren
    They are every where. I work in a public place and see them often. At first I never noticed but once you start looking you will see them often/. If it is not announced they usually go unnoticed.
    I usually go as I call it semi open I wear an OWB and shirt over if it shows OH WELL it is my right and just helps keep it out of mind, but yet quick and easy access.

Top Bottom