• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedDot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    I'll see your revolver and raise you a draco pistol.

holster2.jpg

Good thing he has got those 4 extra rounds in his holster...

ProLibertate

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    YES! The "Killer Pizza" guy?

LOL! Yep! That's the one. I work off duty security there on the weekends sometimes. I laugh out loud every time I see this clown. He's just entirely too proud of his $100 Fisher-Price gun.
    Maybe he could've afforded a decent weapon if he hadn't blown all his money buying every chrome accessory AutoZone sells for his conversion van. Priorities? :D

Gowest1995

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    At the Speedway station at SR 37 & SR 32 in Noblesville. A guy in front of me had his Hi-Point in some kind of Uncle Mike's holster attached to his pocket somehow. At least the holster had a retention strap on it to at least keep it in the holster, should it come unattached from his pocket.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Dusting off an old thread.

I saw a guy walking around Goodwill in Lafayette today OC'ing a pistol I wasn't able to identify even after staring at it for a good 60 seconds. He had it in a semi-decent kydex paddle holster, but the paddle was just hung on his right front jeans pocket, not on his belt. There was literally nothing securing the holster to his pants at all. I could hear our friend Officer Maxey in my head saying, "a five year old girl could snatch that gun away from him."

I tried to discretely snap a photo but he moved away before I could. I was at least able to poke my 9-year old son and explain what a terrible way it was to carry.

Oof.

ETA: I just noticed the last post from 14 years ago describes the same poor method of carry.

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Rural King, Bloomington a few months ago. Saw a guy who was a fine specimen of a human (sarcasm) waking around with an AR, a sidearm, extra mags and a plate carrier.. really dude? I know he's legal, but really

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I see a lot of guys OC'ing guns clipped inside their front pockets of shorts, or gym shorts... saw a guy wearing an ankle holster with shorts, and flop flops.....

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Dusting off an old thread.

I saw a guy walking around Goodwill in Lafayette today OC'ing a pistol I wasn't able to identify even after staring at it for a good 60 seconds. He had it in a semi-decent kydex paddle holster, but the paddle was just hung on his right front jeans pocket, not on his belt. There was literally nothing securing the holster to his pants at all. I could hear our friend Officer Maxey in my head saying, "a five year old girl could snatch that gun away from him."

I tried to discretely snap a photo but he moved away before I could. I was at least able to poke my 9-year old son and explain what a terrible way it was to carry.

Oof.

ETA: I just noticed the last post from 14 years ago describes the same poor method of carry.
    From the sound of it my wife saw the same guy at the same place last week.

Top Bottom