• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thornton's in on SR-46 at I-70 near Terre Haute. The only other place I was out of the vehicle was the match at RileyCC.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    WalMart, Terre Haute East. No problems. Didn't get carded per sé, but the lady who helped me check out the ammo asked me if I was 21. I haven't been asked before.

Also, when I checked out of the store, that lady asked me if I was 18 because I was buying some WD40. Who knew you had to be 18 to buy that stuff?

Saw a cop standing by the door on the way out, and he was OC'ing, too.

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Also, when I checked out of the store, that lady asked me if I was 18 because I was buying some WD40. Who knew you had to be 18 to buy that stuff?
    You have to be 18 in a lot of states to buy spray paints and permanent markers too, because apparently a lot of people huff them...:dunno:

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    McDonald's on Keystone at I-65. Couple LEOs having lunch just a couple tables away from me and nothing was said. I know they could see it too because of where I was sitting.

MeAndMyXD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Hammond
    Strack & Van Tils in Hammond cop saw me and asked to see my LTCH and then asked me to cover it up because some people were a little nervous. HE was very polite though.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Strack & Van Tils in Hammond cop saw me and asked to see my LTCH and then asked me to cover it up because some people were a little nervous. HE was very polite though.

I hope you politely told him it sucked to be them, and you didn't feel like covering up.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    WalMart last night. Had a gentleman come up to me and we started talking guns and carry for a few minutes. He didn't know that WalMart allowed OC, and he seemed somewhat surprised that I was OC a 92FS :D Nice guy, and he may check out INGO :D

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    LTCH came in while I was out of town, so it finally made its new home in my wallet yesterday. I OC'd at Steak 'n Shake by walmart in Lafayette. It felt kind of odd at first, but I quickly became comfortable with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom