ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lesse...

Starbucks, Meijer, Chik Fil A, Circle K...

Yesterday went to Taco Bell on east washington st. On my way out, I got into my car and drove out of the lot as two police cars drove in. I wonder if someone gave 'em a call? :P

This morning at Starbucks in Columbus, one lady in line gave me a nasty death stare.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Yesterday went to Taco Bell on east washington st. On my way out, I got into my car and drove out of the lot as two police cars drove in. I wonder if someone gave 'em a call? :P

If someone did call, it just proves the response time in the event something bad WAS happening.. I'm sure the folks that saw you carrying and didn't mind were appreciative and felt safer :yesway:

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    Sometimes I wonder how many cases of "nothing happened" are cases of an MWAG being responded to after you've already left.

a5-50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    To breakfast with my wife @ Bob Evans, then to the Speedway gas station and back home.. Not a word, not a stare, not a dirty look, honestly I never have much of any problems while OC'ing.
    Realy? Not even at speedway? :D

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I suppose I should add my latest coming-and-goings, for my e-stalker friends!

Saturday, stopped at Krogers for some canning supplies (put up a batch of pickles and salsa. yummay.), then Culvers, and down to the outlet mall in Edinburg. Met another INGO-er that evening for some horse-trading (though I think I had untucked my Polo shirt by then - I had tried on some shirts at the mall).

3 trips to Menards on Sunday (the never-ending project day), the Chinese buffet, and stopped at Thrifty Supply last night.

Busy few days!

cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw
    South east fort wayne Walmart on tilman rd. A lot of starring! Probably because their all, **cough, obama supporters, cough**. No problems though. Got a thumbs up from a guy with a vietnam vet hat on. Going camping next week in Michigan and plan on it then too.

Last edited:

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Dollar General, Zaxbys Chicken,

Actually came in with 2 on my hips to my LGS, but that was because I was getting some help with a mechanical problem on my S&W.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I OC'd around the Edinburgh Outlet Mall Sunday, and then over to McDonald's for a quick snack. Monday it was hybrid carrying around Shelbyville until I went into Wal-Mart. Yesterday it was hybrid carrying under my motorcycle jacket in Columbus, but OC'd when I took the jacket off at the restaurant for lunch.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Quick note, went to McDonalds for lunch (No chick-fil-a in Columbus...). One of the cashier girls to my right just said "Nice... nice.... very nice... that a .380 or a "nine"?" "nope, 40." "Nice. Nice."

XD

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Went to Chik-Fil-A in South Bend for lunch with my 4 kids. The place was packed. Literally wall to wall people, with the line winding around the building and out the door. We stood in line for an hour to get our food. Not a single person commented.

We then went to Speedway gas station in Plymouth to get a pop for my wife. I walked by a Sheriff's Deputy in his car on my way in the door. I stopped to print off a reward coupon for the drink and saw the Deputy walk in the door. As I was putting my reward card back in my wallet, the Deputy approached and said "Pardon me"... as he walked past me to get himself a drink. We both stood there at the fountain drink machine together without another word. +1

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom