Not open for further replies.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Cant help but post this and ask...

Anyone on here come into the Best Buy in Greenwood between 4 and 5pm today?

Saw 3 guys walking around together, one guy wearing a S&W sweatshirt printing his CC firearm pretty hard,
    The other guy just wearing a tshirt OC'ing a plastic gun of some kind (so it appeared) and I couldnt see what/if the 3rd guy was carrying.

......Who was it?! Rep points coming if it was you! :rockwoot:

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    The list of OC locations yesterday. Family Dollar,German American Bank, Bostons, Colonial Garden Center, The Ridge Landscape Nursery,Tractor Supply, Scottys Nursery, Pap Murphy's and Rural King 2 times. Have to admit, the young man at Family Dollar was really nurves. He was not one of the regulars.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yesterday in Fort Wayne - Wendy's near Coventry 13 cinema then the cinema afterwards. Also, the Chinese buffet at State and Coliseum. First time OC'ing in a while.

No issues. Although I think I caught the attention of the Wendy's staff, as they seemed to be watching me pretty closely, but none of them said anything to me or my buddy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Fifth-Third in Greenwood for a withdrawl

PNC in Greenwood for a payment. There was a family in PNC, with two younger boys. Each of them approached me while I was with the teller and said "I really like your gun."

The mom was trying to get them over to her so they could leave, and said something like "Yeah and he's going to get you if you don't get over here!"

Haha

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Yesterday in Fort Wayne - Wendy's near Coventry 13 cinema then the cinema afterwards. Also, the Chinese buffet at State and Coliseum. First time OC'ing in a while.

No issues. Although I think I caught the attention of the Wendy's staff, as they seemed to be watching me pretty closely, but none of them said anything to me or my buddy.

It's because you look like a Jarhead.

Welcome back, btw. Congrats on your commission.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom