• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    OC at Speedway and friends get together. Walking out of Speedway I passed on officer. Not sure if he noticed I was carrying but I think he did. We made eye contact nodded to each other and went on our way.

Hope everyone had a good fourth!:patriot:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Walmart, Rural King, Kroger, Gas Station, local 4th festival, only one comment from someone I knew at Walmart "Get a new gun?" I told him nope, just was OC in the spirit of the holiday. He smiled and said "cool" No screaming, no running, no questioning by the LEOs just a enjoyable day.

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    I thought Westfield/Southlake mall didn't allow firearms.

So far, no one there has the cajones to let me know that. The security guards stare for a minute, then go back to whatever it is they were doing before. There are no signs posted on the doors that say no firearms, however.

Once upon a time a good sergeant of mine told me to "Always look like you know what you're doing." This has made life much easier for me.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    So far, no one there has the cajones to let me know that. The security guards stare for a minute, then go back to whatever it is they were doing before. There are no signs posted on the doors that say no firearms, however.

Once upon a time a good sergeant of mine told me to "Always look like you know what you're doing." This has made life much easier for me.

I may have to try it when my car is running. I've had no bad experiences with OC yet, so this might be the real test.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    OC'd at County Market after hitting the range today. Thankfully, nobody could see how filthy my SP101 was, since the holster covers most of the diry parts!

RH822-A

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Pleasant Lake, Steuben County
    Typically I choose not to OC, but it was hot today and I decided to remove the shirt while I was mowing. Had one lady stop and tell me I needed to cover "that" up. After a brief exchange, it turns out she wasn't talking about the gun, an ego can be a fragile thing...I put my shirt back on.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Typically I choose not to OC, but it was hot today and I decided to remove the shirt while I was mowing. Had one lady stop and tell me I needed to cover "that" up. After a brief exchange, it turns out she wasn't talking about the gun, an ego can be a fragile thing...I put my shirt back on.

HAHAHA... Now that is funny! :D

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN

:)::D:)::laugh:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    After reading someone's post awhile back about OC at dentist, I went ahead and OC'd at my dentist the other day. Nobody minded.
    The hygenist was very polite when she agreed not to use the ultrasonic cleaner on my teeth. I hate that thing. It's like applying fingernails on a chalkboard directly to your teeth. What kind of sadist invented that??

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    After reading someone's post awhile back about OC at dentist, I went ahead and OC'd at my dentist the other day. Nobody minded.
    The hygenist was very polite when she agreed not to use the ultrasonic cleaner on my teeth. I hate that thing. It's like applying fingernails on a chalkboard directly to your teeth. What kind of sadist invented that??

A democrat i'm sure. :rolleyes:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Just outside my apartmwnt. Getting impatient waiting for Permit :(

Don't carry outside your apartment unless it's something like a balcony or other property that goes to your apartment and ONLY your apartment. Common areas, like hallways, walkways, etc., are NOT your property, and you are not exempt from the need for a LTCH there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom